richard head wrote:
Yep, MK have just been through their major credentials test - successive matches against Swindon, Lincoln, and Pools - and been found wanting. This is the team that arguably did better than us in December.
Our equivalent test comes in the 3rd and 10th February games against Swindon and Walsall. We have to come out of them at least even to prove our worth. And I think we will.
I don't think Wycombe can be ruled out yet. They seem to be recovering from being knocked off kilter by Pools.
We meet them again in the run in and you just know Easter is going to score against us down there, so it would be nice to have a good lead over them going into that match. Apart from that, as things stand, unless some other team suddenly does a Pools there's no one else in it.
Easter never got a sniff against us earlier on, and I dont think he will again