spinbowler wrote:
Totally agree. I think the referee should have been stronger and sent Allen off

. He was at the officials all afternoon, and has trained his team and his backroom staff to do the same thing. It's blatant and it's called cheating. You don't see our staff or players acting in that way. The FA should clampdown on their antics. By the way, I thought Lewington was class for them today and £1million for McLeod? My arse

What is the point of the fourth official if A) he doesn't control the dug out and B) at least make sure the ref put there antics in his report! I don't like the word intimidating I'd call it cheating, Thats exactly what McLeod did today he cheated and was duly punished (I think frustration got him sent off as he hadn't had a kick all day) Speaking of McLeod I liken him to Zamora from Brighton on fire in the lower leagues made the step up to West Ham and he's mediocre to say the least. There’s no doubt he's talented but how talented remains to be seen.
