The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:50 pm
Posts: 120
Yes I was in the stand that day watching Denis Tuert headbutt George Potter who if I recall was sent off in the incident. Never liked the Mackem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
I would have loved to have made it 5001, but I was in Oman at the time, and they wouldn't let me come home!!

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, christaff 2, dstanley5, JBPoolie, JohnnyMars, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pigeonace1, Snowy, stupoolie and 218 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group