The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Site logo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:05 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
I've made it just a bit bigger to reflect that the gap is a little bit bigger.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Site logo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:22 pm 
Mr I wrote:
I've made it just a bit bigger to reflect that the gap is a little bit bigger.


Well I think you better put a stop to it!!!! :evil: :evil:











After a dozen more games we won't have room to post!!!! :evil: :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kevin pooles gloves, swedpool5157 and 92 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group