Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
I'm not there on Friday. We ALWAYS have double, sometimes triple weekends with the band leading up to Xmas...the Xmas Party we are playing at on Friday night has been booked for a full year. It's in Hartlepool, so depending on timings etc I MIGHT get to see SOME of the game, but I think it will be the first time in over ten years I've been in Hartlepool while we were playing IN Hartlepool.

Right let's see if we can help here, go in set up the gear start the gig then get someone to pull out the fuse,get a lecky in to take the duration of the game so you can pop along to the Vic. Leg it back after three points in the bag and job done.
Get Ronaldo to do one of his quizzes to keep them occupied in the mean time.
Come on man where there is a will there is always a way,dont give up just yet.
