The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I cannot hear the difference can you?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:26 pm
Posts: 2414
Location: I love Kylie me like.
Click on link and give it a try.


http://www.portalmix.com/club/revista/c ... versed.swf

_________________
I once snogged Helen Chamberlain.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I cannot hear the difference can you?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 6592
Location: Hartlepool - for now....
poolymad wrote:


I have just nearly caked my duds, it can't be good for you to be shocked like that......................


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:34 am 
Just what I needed after a night on the piss and before the coffee. Sadist. :evil:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Alanzzzz, Corner Flag, Darylmore, derwent, Flying Hogans, jamie1952, mkrob, Mr Irrelevant, P Nut, Poolie_merv, Porter’s porter, Snowy and 136 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group