The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Woo Hoo
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 6516
Just had a look at the Jools Holland sight and Magic Numbers are on tonight :grin: clap clap


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:13 am
Posts: 7496
Location: Errr, Nottingham
I saw on Sunday night, the second time I've seen them and they are superb live. They pay loads of attention to the sound and they actually sound like the records. I must admit I wouldn't have gone under me own steam - only went because our lass is into them, but I still enjoyed meself.

_________________
If there's any more chew, the bar will be closed!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, christaff 2, Darylmore, derwent, Elephant Rock, Gerry Mandrake, jamie1952, Littlewaster, Loopeltrah1960, nat the poolie, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, pollyo, Poolie_merv, PTID, Rinkender, Snowy, Stocksfield_Poolie and 138 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group