One Month Your the League's "Manager of the Month" the next the crowds are baying for your blood!! What fickle lot SOME football "Supporters" and I use the word "Supporters" lightly are....
You don't "CHOOSE" to support a team like Hartlepool you are born into it! You "choose" to support the likes of Manure, Chelsea , Rangers or Real Madrid....
Its difficult to say whats changed over the last two seasons but the primary change is that what we where previously well known for the one of being consistent and being consistently being inconsistent was our badge of honour for many years....
The Being "Good" Consistently is only a feature of our recent past (well not as recent as last season).
If any of you can name a team that has done well while sacking a manager every season I'll go along with your shouts until then I'm on the fence at least until the end of January...

I'm with you on this one! Fence till January, Yeah see what he can do with the possibilty of signing 1 or 2 players, It seems the powers that be have crippled Wilsons chances of bringing in players with the transfer embargo, Which surely the board at our club knew about!?