The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2025 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 am
Posts: 7286
Leggie43 wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:

Now you are the liar Snowy, your sentence inferred I returned to the U.K. ‘would it be to qualify…’ for what Snowy, slip of the tongue for what ? I don’t even retain my benefit for free NHS treatment as I have been out of the country for more than 3 months.

Liar :angry-tappingfoot:
I asked a question and never mentioned what you might qualify for….but the question was asking what you could qualify for
You assumed negatively.
As any reporter knows, asking a question is perfectly acceptable.


I qualify for The U.K. State Pension only, a few here are claiming Attendance Allowance and Pension Credit saying no one ever checks, they are online applications no home visits, not for me though. The U.K. benefits system is so easy to fraudulently navigate and wide open to fraud, they don’t have the personal to check on everyone.

Er…I don’t want to know, I don’t care.


:laugh: Sounds like Mutters when I mention Trump. :laugh: clappp :dance: :dance:

True…. But he’d tell him to fuck off as well.. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 4:32 am 
Snowy wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:

Now you are the liar Snowy, your sentence inferred I returned to the U.K. ‘would it be to qualify…’ for what Snowy, slip of the tongue for what ? I don’t even retain my benefit for free NHS treatment as I have been out of the country for more than 3 months.

Liar :angry-tappingfoot:
I asked a question and never mentioned what you might qualify for….but the question was asking what you could qualify for
You assumed negatively.
As any reporter knows, asking a question is perfectly acceptable.


I qualify for The U.K. State Pension only, a few here are claiming Attendance Allowance and Pension Credit saying no one ever checks, they are online applications no home visits, not for me though. The U.K. benefits system is so easy to fraudulently navigate and wide open to fraud, they don’t have the personal to check on everyone.

Er…I don’t want to know, I don’t care.


Why mention it, trying to annoy me again but failed miserably, you need to try harder the next time Snowy.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41057
When it comes to annoying people and failing miserably you wrote the book …….and the owner film rights as well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 11:44 am 
Snowy wrote:
When it comes to annoying people and failing miserably you wrote the book …….and the owner film rights as well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


You can’t resist Snowy got to get your little dig in.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41057
Make the most of it…you’ll miss it when I’m gone. :wink:

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 8809
Snowy wrote:
Make the most of it…you’ll miss it when I’m gone. :wink:



You leaving Tieland, Then Snowy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Removals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:59 pm 
Grayhoundend wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Make the most of it…you’ll miss it when I’m gone. :wink:



You leaving Tieland, Then Snowy.


Tieland ?


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group