The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2025 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 am
Posts: 7286
Just spent a few hours with Mr & Mrs Mutley at Mutley Mansion not forgetting Princess Jess. This time I took the misses and we had a great time like always. Great atmosphere great people great drink superb dog ( Jess ). What's not to like. :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2025 6:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:38 am
Posts: 1887
Always a pleasure. :cool:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2025 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41109
Odd that…I only ever get invited once where I turn up,….I blame the wife every time, not that she’s ever with me, but it’s a comfort :laugh:

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2025 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 am
Posts: 7286
Snowy wrote:
Odd that…I only ever get invited once where I turn up,….I blame the wife every time, not that she’s ever with me, but it’s a comfort :laugh:


:laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2025 12:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 8809
I never get invited anywhere, Don,t really like people, They annoy me.
Thats why i stopped using pubs/clubs yonks ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2025 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41109
Grayhoundend wrote:
I never get invited anywhere, Don,t really like people, They annoy me.
Thats why i stopped using pubs/clubs yonks ago.

That’s the good part with me hounds, they know when to get defensive….a growl gets rid of the loons you bump into on your saunter.

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mutley Mansion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2025 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 am
Posts: 7286
Grayhoundend wrote:
I never get invited anywhere, Don,t really like people, They annoy me.
Thats why i stopped using pubs/clubs yonks ago.


Maybe that's why then Gray. bbolt :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, Alanzzzz, Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, charltonclive, Darylmore, jamie1952, JBPoolie, Littlewaster, Porter’s porter, Stocksfield_Poolie, UKP and 144 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group