The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Gary Lineker...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2024 2:30 pm 
Grayhoundend wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
I took out the ad free trial on YouTube. Ran out now and all the adds do my head in now!!! I don't think I noticed them as much before. banghead


There is a alternative to YouTube alley Smartube, advert free no subscription, it’s exactly the same as YouTube, a lad put it on my smart tv.


Cheers Jamie


Link,
https://smarttubeapp.github.io/


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gary Lineker...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2024 4:55 pm 
Grayhoundend wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Why shouldn’t he sctatchinghead


It was a joke hence the wink.
Back in the day 99% of people wanted Sussex banned and their was only me and a few others who stuck up for him. :roll:


Why Essex :wink:

:laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gary Lineker...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2024 4:57 pm 
Jamie1952 wrote:
Grayhoundend wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
I took out the ad free trial on YouTube. Ran out now and all the adds do my head in now!!! I don't think I noticed them as much before. banghead


There is a alternative to YouTube alley Smartube, advert free no subscription, it’s exactly the same as YouTube, a lad put it on my smart tv.


Cheers Jamie


Link,
https://smarttubeapp.github.io/

How do I get it on my Telly??


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gary Lineker...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 8:03 am 
MutleyRules wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
Grayhoundend wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
I took out the ad free trial on YouTube. Ran out now and all the adds do my head in now!!! I don't think I noticed them as much before. banghead


There is a alternative to YouTube alley Smartube, advert free no subscription, it’s exactly the same as YouTube, a lad put it on my smart tv.


Cheers Jamie


Link,
https://smarttubeapp.github.io/

How do I get it on my Telly??


You need a Smart Tv or an android box, I have no idea as some one did for me, I am sure Google will tell you how to.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gary Lineker...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 11:13 am 
Cheers.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, dstanley5, Flying Hogans, JBPoolie, Jules, Loopeltrah1960, mkrob, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Sedgefield Poolie, shilts, Splod, Stocksfield_Poolie and 148 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group