Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Boris
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:32 pm 

He’s in hospital by all accounts. Whatever we think about his decisions, I wish him well. I’ve not joined in on the suggestions he’s hiding, as I’ve thought all along he looks unwell. Everyone knows what I think about his politics. But that’s irrelevant now.

Post subject: Re: Boris
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:00 pm 

The man is not well and he is accused of hiding. Well he is now hiding in hospital and maybe could be soon fighting for his life.
I've no doubt his accusers on here will now start hoping he survives this as will all reasonable and honourable people.
To the rest I do hope you just fuck off.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:30 pm 

Valiant wrote:
He was the one boasting about shaking hands with hospital patients and cracking jokes about the lack of ventilators. Lighten up old boy, we all know you hold him in highest esteem but if it was anything more than a check up he wouldn't still be insistent on being in charge of the country, and have handed the reins to Mr Raab.

Oh do give over. The man could be fighting for his life. He was elected to be in charge of the country. Are you seriously criticising him for trying to fulfil that.
Oh, I don't have any esteem for him. The esteem I have is for the democratic choice of this country.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:43 pm 

I sincerely hope it is just a storm in a teacup and that he recovers to do his job.
But going into hospital in this crisis is serious.
A similar thing happened to a friend of mine the other day and he is now dead.
So please forgive me for taking it serious. Thank You.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:46 pm 

I’ve never been one for banning but anyone wishing anyone dead with this dreadful disease will be deleted and fucked off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 am 

Mr Irrelevant wrote:
I’ve never been one for banning but anyone wishing anyone dead with this dreadful disease will be deleted and fucked off.

Absolutely.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:21 am 

I obviously wish him well the country needs it’s Prime Minister at a time like this and nobody decent wishes ill on anyone obviously.

It’s a good job those wrongly pontificating about point scoring earlier are sticking by their own rules as well. Great to see.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:38 am 

Unfit to be PM, I don't remember Corbyn ever going sick, and the haters said he was too old and unfit to be PM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:03 am 
Obviously hope he’s ok, however Boris he’s getting admitted to hospital because he refused basic social distancing early on, Matt Hancock being visibly very ill while opening the Nightingale hospital, the CMO of Scotland breaking her own advice, not one of the have followed the basic rules put in place

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:34 am 
Mr Irrelevant wrote:

Only one person on any of these threads has wished someone dead. You havent banned him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 am 
or does your new rule only apply to Boris Johnson?

I doubt anyone wants Boris Johnson to suffer in the same way we dont want anyone to suffer this awful disease.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:53 am 

Get well soon Boris.

Imagine Corbyn and Abbott dealing with a global pandemic. sctatchinghead ..Do you know if that that hard-left unionist who had to be dragged from a Spanish swimming pool by the police last week was disciplined Talbot?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am 

Watching from afar wrote:
Mr Irrelevant wrote:

Only one person on any of these threads has wished someone dead. You havent banned him.

Aye he’s crossed the line over the last few months

I probably banned monkey butt for less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am 

Sussex does her political allegiance matter she’s obviously a moron?

This is all absolutely absurd.

Has someone really suggested that Corbyn is immune to a deadly air born virus that is killing thousands every day? Plus not wanting to defend the Prime Minister has hasn’t actually gone off sick yet even though I think he should have been more visible in the last ten days like other leaders with the virus. The insinuation that people are wishing him dead is a disgrace by the way, suggesting that you don’t think he’s fit for public office and that you think he’s a pretty terrible bloke (based on loads of factual evidence) is not wishing physical ill or worse.

If people can’t calm down and stop posting ridiculous, hysterical, bordering on libelous, threatening and if the circumstances were different comical nonsense then I reckon the board needs to go into self isolation for a few weeks. I don’t think calling people names on the internet does anyone’s mental well-being much good when we’re all going stir crazy as it is.

I think everyone should be responsible for this not happening.

As I type this I have a seven year old in meltdown upstairs because he is adamant that I am wrong on his maths question and he is right. The question is 21 divided 3. This is day two of the term. This is stressful enough :laugh:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 am 

Sussex UK wrote:
Get well soon Boris.

Imagine Corbyn and Abbott dealing with a global pandemic. sctatchinghead ..Do you know if that that hard-left unionist who had to be dragged from a Spanish swimming pool by the police last week was disciplined Talbot?

Local councillor in Kings Lynn , Unison Campaign organiser, hardly hard left is it? well it wouldn't be to anyone except the Sun or the Daily Mail. You will have to do a lot better than that, hardly the scalp of the century.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:47 am 

Mr Irrelevant wrote:

I'm assuming you are referring to me here. What about the guy who wanted the NHS to walk out, thus condemning thousands to death.
I realise that emotions are running high but nobody, including you or I wants anybody dead.
In the cold light of day you know I wouldn't shoot you and I know you wouldn't put innocent lives at risk. I would protect you and you would protect me.
The overriding lesson is if you don't want a like for like reaction then don't invite one.
That applies to all of us, including me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:58 am 

My shitweasel so far.

Terry Christian.

The other day he doctored a photo of 2 nurses on a ward with a sign saying, if you voted tory you are not getting a ventilator on his twitter account.
Does this shitweasel not understand the damage he is doing to the left of politics.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:00 am 

Yubep wrote:
Mr Irrelevant wrote:

Aye he’s crossed the line over the last few months

I probably banned monkey butt for less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I think you should read some of your own posts against me before you try and storm the moral high ground.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:37 am 
Hope Boris gets well soon, and I hope Derwent soon contributes to a thread without making it about himself soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:47 am 

yloop wrote:
Hope Boris gets well soon, and I hope Derwent soon contributes to a thread without making it about himself soon.

I could tell you a story about my neighbour.........go on then I will.

My next door neighbour, a retired bank manager who is 94 has just been put in a home.
It happened a few weeks ago bless him.
He's not very well and has much difficulty looking after himself so it's probably for the best, although we all miss his wicked sense of humour.
According to his son, who keeps me up to date, he has a new mate, virtually the same age as him who, like my neighbour, was an officer serving in the Korean war. His son said there's muck and bullets all over the place when the two of them get going.
Good Luck Harry and God bless you my friend.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 am 
derwent wrote:
yloop wrote:

I could tell you a story about my neighbour.........go on then I will.

My next door neighbour, a retired bank manager who is 94 has just been put in a home.
It happened a few weeks ago bless him.
He's not very well and has much difficulty looking after himself so it's probably for the best, although we all miss his wicked sense of humour.
According to his son, who keeps me up to date, he has a new mate, virtually the same age as him who, like my neighbour, was an officer serving in the Korean war. His son said there's muck and bullets all over the place when the two of them get going.
Good Luck Harry and God bless you my friend.

Not even worth a reply, embarrassing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 pm 

Where's that cool story bro meme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:36 pm 

Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
To be objective I don't really care about Boris's state of health. I don't know him. He's not a friend. He's not family.

I wish a speedy recovery to everyone hit by this shitty pandemic, so that will obviously include him. Sans plus.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:55 pm 

Montpoolier wrote:
To be objective I don't really care about Boris's state of health. I don't know him. He's not a friend. He's not family.

I wish a speedy recovery to everyone hit by this shitty pandemic, so that will obviously include him. Sans plus.

I personally knew only one person who has died and that is one too many.
My daughter has had the virus but she is recovering. She is the only family member connected so far as I know.
She had pains in her chest and a bit of a cough but had difficulty breathing. She said that walking up the stairs was like doing a Marathon and she felt knackered after doing that.
We talk face to face over the internet. I haven't been out for weeks, apart from tending the garden. Everyone around me seems to be heeding the warnings. it's eerie.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:13 pm 

I’m 90% sure I’ve had it in early February. I had many of the symptoms horrible dry cough, at night at times I couldn’t stop coughing. Loss of taste and appetite no energy at all. I went to the doctors ended up having a chest x ray and was put on all sorts of drugs including oral steroids. But wasn’t tested it. I work at a school and it was half term week the first week back a few teachers had similar symptoms and a couple were off work.

In a way I hope it’s the case that a lot more have had it than they think and the spike and decline mostly the end comes a lot sooner with a less loss of life.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm 

Now in intensive care.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:27 pm 

bad that like.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:37 pm 

Aye that's not good. Hope he pulls through.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:46 pm 

Sometimes you have to remind yourself that this is indeed really happening. Sincerely hope he, and everyone else currently suffering with the virus pulls through.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:02 pm 

poolie wrote:
My shitweasel so far.

Terry Christian.

The other day he doctored a photo of 2 nurses on a ward with a sign saying, if you voted tory you are not getting a ventilator on his twitter account.
Does this shitweasel not understand the damage he is doing to the left of politics.

The man who knew Saville was shagging kids and kept quiet. No time at all for him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:09 am 

Sounds like he's in a really bad way. To put it mildly I'm not a paid up member of the Boris fan club but I wouldn't wish this awful thing on him or anyone else, well almost anyone else, hope he makes a full recovery, looking forward to him and Starmer having a slanging match over the dispatch box. If this doesn't bring home how important it is to stay in away from people nothing will. Having said all that it should be remembered that he's no more or less important than anyone else in intensive care at this time, they should all be in our thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:01 am 

I have just seen a Facebook group ‘clap for Boris’.

Given his colourful past I’m sure he’s had that more than once and surely the man doesn’t need that on his plate at the minute as well?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 pm 

The Fat Man wrote:
Now in intensive care.

Thankfully it sounds like if he wasn’t Prime Minister he’d have not got near an ICU ward if the latest press release is anything to go by it sounds like he’s going to be fine.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:16 pm 

yloop wrote:

The place is much better with him on ignore.

Strange what the internet does to people over time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:10 pm 

Some might see it as Labour's mr derwent brushing the hard left to one side with relative ease ..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:03 pm 

Whilst I wish Boris Johnson a speedy recovery I won't be joining in the #clapforboris
I have felt insincere and useless clapping NHS and key workers as it doesn't boost their pay and working conditions one iota.
Clapping for Boris Johnson won't make him well again, only the fantastic NHS staff can help him do that.

The NHS that the Labour Party created.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:57 am 

Clap for Boris? Would've thought he might have already had it at some point, might have a crap for him though and post it to No 10.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:29 am 

Just heard there will be a round of applause for courier and delivery drivers. It could be anytime between 9am today and 5pm tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:46 pm 

Clapping for a bloke who is in hospital because of a personality defect devalues the applause for tens of thousands who are risking illness to save lives.
I don't wish ill on Boris but if he doesn't get better it's a text book case of Darwinism.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:37 am 

As the fat racist twat is perking up a bit is it OK to go back to hating him now or would I get banned? Obviously his heartwarming approach to life and positivity saved his bacon, if only all those nurses, doctors, carers, transport workers and old people had half of Boris' spunk we'd all be fine. Obviously lots of people have got Boris' spunk but I meant it in the Enid Blyton way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:22 am 

horden wrote:
Whilst I wish Boris Johnson a speedy recovery I won't be joining in the #clapforboris
I have felt insincere and useless clapping NHS and key workers as it doesn't boost their pay and working conditions one iota.
Clapping for Boris Johnson won't make him well again, only the fantastic NHS staff can help him do that.

totally agree on every point. i know i live on quite a small estate but the clapping has not started here yet. lets hope this clapping is only temporary anyway and does not take off for any other future events no matter what.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:31 am 

I am now heartily sick and tired of reports on him every five minutes, whether he's farted, if he didn't eat all of his boiled egg, whether he needs another pillow. Quite honestly I now couldn't give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut what happens to the twat.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:54 am 
accrington fan wrote:
horden wrote:

totally agree on every point. i know i live on quite a small estate but the clapping has not started here yet. lets hope this clapping is only temporary anyway and does not take off for any other future events no matter what.

I see it as showing people from the NHS that they are appreciated, as they won't get the thanks from the people who are dying every day. If one of my neighbours is a nurse and dealing with seeing refrigerated trucks installed in car parks as makeshift morgues then I sure as fuck want to show them that I appreciate what they do and are going through, cause I fucking well couldn't do it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:55 am 

The headline news yesterday , the PM is feeling a lot better and is sitting up chatting to staff etc, meanwhile in other news 930 odd people died of Covid 19 in the last 24 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:07 pm 

Please keep the NHS clapping thing going, it really is appreciated by the workers.

Our lass works in the community mental health team and the lass over the road is a nurse. I'm doing it for them if no one else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:22 pm 

born toulouse wrote:
As the fat racist twat is perking up a bit is it OK to go back to hating him now or would I get banned? Obviously his heartwarming approach to life and positivity saved his bacon, if only all those nurses, doctors, carers, transport workers and old people had half of Boris' spunk we'd all be fine. Obviously lots of people have got Boris' spunk but I meant it in the Enid Blyton way.

Welcome back to the board Mr Louse. I was beginning to worry a bit about your absence. I was prolly only a day or two like, but in these difficult times....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm 

One useful thing Johnno could do (there had to be one somewhere) is to address the nation and say "Don't be a stupid c*nt like me or you'll end up in ICU too. Well, in a makeshift hospital, actually. So stay at home!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:41 pm 
I see the doctor who pleaded with Boris to get more PPE at any cost has died of Coronavirus.

I know a community nurse who has had to get the union involved to get them some PPE. Yet ministers get 10k grant each to work form home.

Tories eh.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:02 pm 

yloop wrote:
I see the doctor who pleaded with Boris to get more PPE at any cost has died of Coronavirus.

I know a community nurse who has had to get the union involved to get them some PPE. Yet ministers get 10k grant each to work form home.

Tories eh.

Thought the £10K was fake news

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:19 pm 

Don’t let a fake story get in the way of a grudge.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next