The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ruddy hell like!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 16992
Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
I've just gone on line. I thought we'd lost! :grin: :sweeeet:

I'll save the next result in the sequence in my sig for later so I can finish it with a win :)

_________________
No, your children are not the special ones.
(Nor is your dog.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:36 pm 
Courage, mon brave!!

The live table still looks good and tomorrow who'll be top of the table??

We will!! :grin: :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, Bedlingtonpoolie, Essex poolie, Flying Hogans, JBPoolie, Mr Irrelevant, nat the poolie, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Sedgefield Poolie, UKP and 127 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group