Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:19 pm 
You can stick it right up your fucking useless fucking dirtbox


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:19 am 
TalbotAvenger wrote:
You can stick it right up your fucking useless fucking dirtbox


Agree 100%. He wears that badge with pride every day yet every nurse I know hates him.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:21 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:35 pm
Posts: 25209
The badge would cost a careworker £8.99

Their hourly wage is only £8.49.

_________________
Michaelbarron ‏@Mickyb22
@9howie yes defo I need my mate for golf and social ‪#bessiemate


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:22 am 
phil wrote:
Just seen this on Twitter:

If this government had been in charge in 1944 thousands of British troops would have landed on the Normandy beaches wearing badges saying GUN.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Except most wouldnt have got a badge as the war would have taken them completely by surprise in 1944 despite starting in 1939. And therefore stocks would have been low.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 15414
Plus then Germans would have been free to invade us through our airports and been allowed to use the bus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:27 am 
And the germans would have had most of the badges and known 5 years earlier what was coming.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 17020
Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
But none of their troops would have been short of a hospital bed.

_________________
No, your children are not the special ones.
(Nor is your dog.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:46 pm
Posts: 5905
Location: East Durham Riviera
The government managed to get these badges out quickly , shame they cant do the same with testing kits

_________________
Call me whatever you wish, I come here to give you my opinion, not acquiesce with yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 am
Posts: 683
Yubep wrote:
The badge would cost a careworker £8.99

Their hourly wage is only £8.49.


They should have the Government up before a tribunal then, that's below the National Minimum Wage.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Posts: 2431
No shortage of chips on shoulders here eh brothers?

_________________
A Loquacious Location of Lipograms at The Phrontistery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 7421
OddsOnPhil wrote:
Yubep wrote:
The badge would cost a careworker £8.99

Their hourly wage is only £8.49.


They should have the Government up before a tribunal then, that's below the National Minimum Wage.


There are a helluva lot of care workers in the private sector who get paid by people like Raj Singh. He has given us a clue how to react when the chips are down with what has happened to Mark Simpson. The NHS is set up to care for people, whereas private care homes are set up to make a profit for their owners.
As I said the other day my next door neighbour, who is 94, has recently entered a care home at a charge of £650 per week. Is that the going rate?
Who should foot the bill for their PPE. The owner of the business or the tax payer?

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:27 pm
Posts: 8127
Location: Another planet
Monkeybutt wrote:
No shortage of chips on shoulders here eh brothers?


Will have to get back to you properly on this once the ban on abuse is lifted. For now I can only say that your flair for consistently siding with powerful arseholes against decent people is undiminished by these difficult times.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:38 pm 
Monkeybutt wrote:
No shortage of chips on shoulders here eh brothers?



You are a hypocritical Tory lickspittle, next time you see someone who works for the NHS, say 'Yes I'm a wanker, I voted for the shower of shite who denied you a pay rise, clapped when they did it and wont give you the protection you need, but offered a badge, I also clapped you in the street, because I don't want people to know I'm bereft of any compassion whatsoever'


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 7421
TalbotAvenger wrote:
Monkeybutt wrote:
No shortage of chips on shoulders here eh brothers?



You are a hypocritical Tory lickspittle, next time you see someone who works for the NHS, say 'Yes I'm a wanker, I voted for the shower of shite who denied you a pay rise, clapped when they did it and wont give you the protection you need, but offered a badge, I also clapped you in the street, because I don't want people to know I'm bereft of any compassion whatsoever'


You need to stop pulling your punches, Mr Talbot. Just say it as it is. :laugh:

I'm following Monty's advice and treating this place like a pub. I've changed the room round to look like a tap room. The big problem is me 20 year old barmaid with big tits is on furlough. BAH.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:11 pm 
Oh someone is sounding like a dirty old man. True colours?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
horden wrote:
The government managed to get these badges out quickly , shame they cant do the same with testing kits


How many times do I have to say it’s not the testing kits that are issue it’s analysis of them that’s the issue.

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Posts: 2431
Because Compo some people just want to slag off the party because it`s not their preferred choice!

_________________
A Loquacious Location of Lipograms at The Phrontistery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:14 pm 
Are you broken?

People are criticising the government not a party. The critics also include senior members if the NHS. If that cant wake you up it seems you might be in a coma.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 am
Posts: 615
The biggest insult through this entire charade is the way the government wish to conjure the illusion of giving two fucks about the NHS, hah, yeah, because they totally weren't trying to asset strip them for the past decade or anything like that. That badge perfectly encapsulates how insulting this all is. I mean, they want us to donate to the NHS, we're one of the richest countries on earth, you mean we don't have any spare money in our coffers to give our workers PPE? They want the Premier League players to give 30% of wages (which they should) but what about the politicians? What about the Richard Bransons, the Alan Sugars?

The way they say they love and care about the NHS is unfathomable. I shake my head, I really do, and of course the public believe everything they say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 am
Posts: 615
Monkeybutt wrote:
No shortage of chips on shoulders here eh brothers?


I just tasted one and it's stone cold, if the club didn't sack all of it's 3,217 media departments I'd give them a call rakxe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 15414
Monkeybutt wrote:
Because Compo some people just want to slag off the party because it`s not their preferred choice!


Your comments are insulting and utterly moronic. Do you care to add any weight or counter argument to why and how the UKs government are doing a good job for its people?

I won’t hold my breath.

The irony is it’s people like you who’s vague offerings are politically biased not those asking important and very valid questions.

‘the party’ Jesus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Posts: 2431
I think under the circumstances and the fact we have never seen anything like this, there is nothing to compare it with.
How would you have done it differently or Corbyn for that matter, you know that decisive and majestic leader that people revered so!
So how is it affecting you then in Doha?, been tested yet?

_________________
A Loquacious Location of Lipograms at The Phrontistery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 405
Monkeybutt wrote:
No shortage of chips on shoulders here eh brothers?


Folks are wanting to discuss things that are going wrong. Nowt wrong with that. No need to object, its human nature.

Also I think there is an underlying belief that a Labour government could/would have dealt with this better. There is no way of knowing this but having that belief (or the opposite) is perfectly fine.

There is a belief that Labour would have put a lot more money into the NHS and it would have been in a better place to start with. Of course that money could have been squandered but it probably would have done a lot of good. Also it could have come at the detriment of other parts of society but the NHS is THE single relevant area right now. Have to say thst I back this belief.

There is also a polarised dark vs light view of the conservatives vs Labour which is throwing shadow into these threads. Of course there are people all over the country thinking like this on both sides. As ever the truth lies somewhere in the middle but that's not a popular truth to the partisan.

What I'm trying to say, there's just people caring for their fellow man and getting passionate about it. Even the best of people disagree.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:04 am 
I dont think anyone on here has said they believe labour would have done this better. And frankly nobody cares.

All.we.care about is what is happening in reality and this government has been appallingly bad and continue to be. Except the chancellor.

It's not party politics it's the reality and it's there before everyones eyes.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 405
Watching from afar wrote:
I dont think anyone on here has said they believe labour would have done this better. And frankly nobody cares.

All.we.care about is what is happening in reality and this government has been appallingly bad and continue to be. Except the chancellor.

It's not party politics it's the reality and it's there before everyones eyes.


Middle paragraph. We just dont know that yet. That's a party political view.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:46 pm
Posts: 5905
Location: East Durham Riviera
Pooly_Imp wrote:
Watching from afar wrote:
I dont think anyone on here has said they believe labour would have done this better. And frankly nobody cares.

All.we.care about is what is happening in reality and this government has been appallingly bad and continue to be. Except the chancellor.

It's not party politics it's the reality and it's there before everyones eyes.


Middle paragraph. We just dont know that yet. That's a party political view.


No it isn't , its a view of how one person thinks the government has performed , and you can only judge the government in power at the time.

I actually do think Labour under Corbyn would've handled it better. Socialists by definition tend to err on the side of caution and are not in bed with big business or scared of big business , that is the fundamental reason why Johnson and the tories dithered , they wanted to believe this wasn't happening. Socialists often get called unfairly, dour , miserable and serious , but in this case those characteristics would've been ideal for dealing with the situation , rather than the happy clapper , head in the sand , bungling of Johnson , common sense and compassion for others , people before profit , is in the DNA of Socialists.

_________________
Call me whatever you wish, I come here to give you my opinion, not acquiesce with yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 405
Fair enough :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 7421
Compo wrote:
horden wrote:
The government managed to get these badges out quickly , shame they cant do the same with testing kits


How many times do I have to say it’s not the testing kits that are issue it’s analysis of them that’s the issue.


Probably until you are blue in the face mate and then some.
I'll have a guess........until the sensible majority adopt a sensible attitude.
Keep up the good work and thank you.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:15 pm 
Not sure what's funnier there. The fact you believe you belong in the sensible majority or the fact that you are mixing up compos point with the rest of the thread.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:49 pm 
Monkeybutt wrote:
I think under the circumstances and the fact we have never seen anything like this, there is nothing to compare it with.
How would you have done it differently or Corbyn for that matter, you know that decisive and majestic leader that people revered so!
So how is it affecting you then in Doha?, been tested yet?



Practice makes perfect, the government ignored the advice from the exercise is 2016/17 and didn’t stockpile PPE, because of the cost
The majority of business took notice of the messages coming out the counties affected and put their disaster recovery processes in place and having worked a little in these exercises they worked well and companies are working without any issues, the government dithered and really didn’t want to lock down, they still don’t

Mind you, should anything you say be taken seriously, you are after all the bloke who nicked money from a woman you had just slept with


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 15414
Another one who starts going on about Corbyn. It’s absolutely bizarre.

Also to even ask ‘what would you have done differently’ on the day the deaths in hospitals surges past 15,000 is almost is the bloke has been paying no attention whatsoever in what has been going on.

In hindsight maybe it would have been better if the government had taken decisive steps to contain the virus by locking down earlier and more strictly, also maybe like many other countries have done we could closed our border and stopped hundreds of thousands entering the UK unchecked. Instead initially our government recklessly thought it was a good idea if 60-80% of the population got infected until they realised they had set us on a path for catastrophe. All the evidence is there including the Prime Minister talking about this on more than one occasion. It is criminal negligence the amount of people who are dying who didn’t need to is a tragedy those who sentenced them to death need to be made accountable for this manslaughter.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Posts: 2431
Practice makes perfect, the government ignored the advice from the exercise is 2016/17 and didn’t stockpile PPE, because of the cost
The majority of business took notice of the messages coming out the counties affected and put their disaster recovery processes in place and having worked a little in these exercises they worked well and companies are working without any issues, the government dithered and really didn’t want to lock down, they still don’t

Mind you, should anything you say be taken seriously, you are after all the bloke who nicked money from a woman you had just slept with[/quote]

I didn`t sleep with her as she was under age!

_________________
A Loquacious Location of Lipograms at The Phrontistery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:22 pm 
Anyone backing boris Johnson now and claiming he is going a great job must be slightly retarded. It's almost beyond belief that people will defend him and government now.

On saying that I said the same during the election as dislike of corbyn trumped all. So by elimination Johnson is great because Corbyn was so bad.

Its just beyond sense.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 405
Watching from afar wrote:
Anyone backing boris Johnson now and claiming he is going a great job must be slightly retarded. It's almost beyond belief that people will defend him and government now.

On saying that I said the same during the election as dislike of corbyn trumped all. So by elimination Johnson is great because Corbyn was so bad.

Its just beyond sense.


As for your first point, why do you wish to lose credibility in your arguments by just throwing insults about, offensive ones too. There's no need. You have the intelligence to convey your opinion without being a 'doyle'.

It's yet to be proven what kind of a Johnson is doing either way. Some things have gone well, some have not. The reasons will emerge in time.

Your second point is pretty much spot on. Johnson got in because Corbyn was awful. I don't think a different Labour party would have had such a problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:43 pm 
I only said slightly. But that said it probably was unfair on some.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:46 pm 
But to say it's too early to judge their performance with this virus is pretty lame.

They need judging and damning. Especially Hancock and Patel. And Raab.

Its beyond hypocrisy to say you back the NHS and then back this government.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 405
Watching from afar wrote:
But to say it's too early to judge their performance with this virus is pretty lame.

They need judging and damning. Especially Hancock and Patel. And Raab.

Its beyond hypocrisy to say you back the NHS and then back this government.


That is your opinion and I respect that. However you must realise that even geniuses can differ in their opinion. Not that there are many in the bunker, certainly not I.

There is just no evidence as yet to say which way it has gone, except that it is a mixed bag like all the other nations. I pretty much know which way you think it will turn out though. Again, respect your opinion but I can bet that if you were pitted against someone who is staunch government supporter, you could be bat facts and figures and expert opinions back and forth all day long. Of course that might change when the dust settles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:02 pm 
MadJohn wrote:
Mr Imp, I'm genuinely curious as to what you would consider to be evidence. We currently have the fifth highest fatality rate per head of any country in the world with a large population. Two of the countries above us in that list (France and Belgium) include deaths in care homes in their figures, unlike us, and they account for approximately 38% and 50% respectively of their totals. The other two countries (Spain and Italy) clearly peaked some time ago. If that doesn't suggest that we are doing badly, may I ask what would?



The answers is, Corbyn and Labour Party, obvs


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 405
MadJohn wrote:
Mr Imp, I'm genuinely curious as to what you would consider to be evidence. We currently have the fifth highest fatality rate per head of any country in the world with a large population. Two of the countries above us in that list (France and Belgium) include deaths in care homes in their figures, unlike us, and they account for approximately 38% and 50% respectively of their totals. The other two countries (Spain and Italy) clearly peaked some time ago. If that doesn't suggest that we are doing badly, may I ask what would?


This data is very raw. It's not adjusted for population density and other factors. As I've said, its not realistic to do comparisons just yet. It may make the government look really bad. Nobody knows..... yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:28 pm 
The two world leaders cracking jokes about the virus in March and dismissing it as a minor flu variant were Trump and Johnson. Can we agree on that ?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 7421
Javed Miandad Stance wrote:
The two world leaders cracking jokes about the virus in March and dismissing it as a minor flu variant were Trump and Johnson. Can we agree on that ?

Hmmmmnnnn.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Posts: 2431
Javed Miandad Stance wrote:
The two world leaders cracking jokes about the virus in March and dismissing it as a minor flu variant were Trump and Johnson. Can we agree on that ?


Jesus, Chip has more handles than a Wickes showroom!

_________________
A Loquacious Location of Lipograms at The Phrontistery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:35 pm 
Wrong once again.
There's a clue in the initials but thinking aint your strong point is it ?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:46 pm
Posts: 5905
Location: East Durham Riviera
Matt Hancock getting a bit tetchy in the commons today - told Dr Rosena Allin - Khan (who is a frontline doctor as well as an MP) to watch her tone.

"I welcome the honourable lady to her post....but think she might do well to take a leaf out of the shadow secretary of state's book in terms of tone"

To which she replied

"I will not 'watch my tone' when dozens of NHS and care staff are dying unnecessarily. Families are being torn apart."

_________________
Call me whatever you wish, I come here to give you my opinion, not acquiesce with yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:30 am 
horden wrote:
Matt Hancock getting a bit tetchy in the commons today - told Dr Rosena Allin - Khan (who is a frontline doctor as well as an MP) to watch her tone.

"I welcome the honourable lady to her post....but think she might do well to take a leaf out of the shadow secretary of state's book in terms of tone"

To which she replied

"I will not 'watch my tone' when dozens of NHS and care staff are dying unnecessarily. Families are being torn apart."



He's a shitweasle, shes not a fucking office consumables salesperson, shes a Doctor, he's as thick as Sussex and Monkeybutts lovechild


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 20514
Talbot, can you advise on who your anger management councillor is. Just in case I need one in future as clearly yours in one to avoid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Posts: 2431
He's a shitweasle, shes not a fucking office consumables salesperson, shes a Doctor, he's as thick as Sussex and Monkeybutts lovechild[/quote]

I`ll put my IQ up against yours any day Mr Angry, keep calm and have a tug.

_________________
A Loquacious Location of Lipograms at The Phrontistery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 15414
Hancocks comment about ‘tone’ yesterday was utterly disgraceful given he was talking someone who has been working on the front line. His masked slipped.

After Johnson’s waffling in the face of straightforward to the point questioning at PMQ’s today after turning up late you can see why he’s hidden from scrutiny. He’s painfully out of his depth the people who are created his character are fully aware of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:39 pm 
Monkeybutt wrote:
He's a shitweasle, shes not a fucking office consumables salesperson, shes a Doctor, he's as thick as Sussex and Monkeybutts lovechild


I`ll put my IQ up against yours any day Mr Angry, keep calm and have a tug.[/quote]


Donald Trump has an high IQ apparently, probably got it from shonky website, same as you, you little ten pound note thief


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Matt Hancock and your badge
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:45 pm 
PJPoolie wrote:
Hancocks comment about ‘tone’ yesterday was utterly disgraceful given he was talking someone who has been working on the front line. His masked slipped.

After Johnson’s waffling in the face of straightforward to the point questioning at PMQ’s today after turning up late you can see why he’s hidden from scrutiny. He’s painfully out of his depth the people who are created his character are fully aware of this.

Genocide Johnson really was all over the shop wasnt he? Didnt answer the question either. But at least he turned up today.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Gadgies online

Dodgepots browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  







The Bunker. The only HUFC forum with correct spelling and grammar.