Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Boris
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:21 am 

This baby was announced to be on the way on February 29th, 9 days after his divorce went through and was said to be due in ‘early summer’. He got engaged the same day how romantic and Christian.

April is really early summer isn’t it unless the baby is severely premature.

Deceit, deflection, back covering at almost every turn. Like has been said previously this in days gone by would enough to end a politicians career. Not this sweating fatberg of a man it’s reported like it’s a great fillip for the nation. I think we’re meant to gush with joy, I feel like spewing up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:47 am 
A man made phenonenom, made by Dominic Cummings.

Imagine that being your hero. Something you aspire to be?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:15 am 

[quote="PJPoolie"]This baby was announced to be on the way on February 29th, 9 days after his divorce went through and was said to be due in ‘early summer’. He got engaged the same day how romantic and Christian.

if it had been jeremy corbyn whose partner had a child in similar circumstances as johnson has then the sun would have printed a special edition about it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:22 am 

TalbotAvenger wrote:

I guess you like the kind of bloke who fucks around behind his partners back when she’s having chemotherapy

Speaks volumes for his supporters , I suppose

for someone like me whose been married and divorces only 3 times with a poor track record in relationships i can honestly say i have never stepped as low as someone who is seen by millions as a fit and proper person to lead the country. its like saying coxall and the oystons are what football club owners should attempt to be like.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:25 am 

TalbotAvenger wrote:
Mr Irrelevant wrote:
I guess the frustrating thing for the critics of Boris is that he's made of impenetrable material when it comes the nonsenical criticism. At least they can enjoy pontificating even if it is pointless. Boris is back!

You like a wind up don’t you

I guess you like the kind of bloke who fucks around behind his partners back when she’s having chemotherapy

Don’t be an arse.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:25 am 

TalbotAvenger wrote:
Mr Irrelevant wrote:
I guess the frustrating thing for the critics of Boris is that he's made of impenetrable material when it comes the nonsenical criticism. At least they can enjoy pontificating even if it is pointless. Boris is back!

You like a wind up don’t you

Don’t be an arse.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am 

Rumour has it she's dropping another sprog next Wednesday morning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:53 am 

accrington fan wrote:
PJPoolie wrote:
This baby was announced to be on the way on February 29th, 9 days after his divorce went through and was said to be due in ‘early summer’. He got engaged the same day how romantic and Christian.

if it had been jeremy corbyn whose partner had a child in similar circumstances as johnson has then the sun would have printed a special edition about it.

Greasy and unwashed they said.Nothing better than a good shag in fields after a ride on a Honda 50 eh?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8394716/j ... ress-them/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:23 pm 

Sussex UK wrote:
accrington fan wrote:
PJPoolie wrote:

Greasy and unwashed they said.Nothing better than a good shag in fields after a ride on a Honda 50 eh?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8394716/j ... ress-them/

Surely this can't be true. Corbyn shagging Abbott, Corbyn getting a married woman pregnant, Corbyn in drunken IRA song fests, Corbyn financially incompetent. Corbyn the mysoginist He's never looked like having a good shag in him to me :laugh: "he gave me the best half hour of my life" says Di. How come the shit researchers didn't unearth this little story. Thank the lord he can't add shagging the country to his list of conquests. A financially incompetent, unwashed, IRA loving, womaniser Eh? No wonder no Labour leader ever trusted him with a top job.
Stopping him getting the keys of number ten is Boris's greatest achievement. The country is forever in Boris's debt, for that alone.
Big clap for Boris.
I won't mention his stance on Brexit. :liar: :liar: :liar:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:35 pm 
Deflection, lovely innit?

Not sure why people can't be angry that the government have contributed to deaths. The arse licking is just fucking weird.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:36 pm 
phil wrote:
Why can I see Derwent's post?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

No idea, I can too and I had him on block.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:39 pm 

I need to use this block function. I nearly engaged before thinking better of it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:42 pm 

phil wrote:
yloop wrote:
phil wrote:
Why can I see Derwent's post?

No idea, I can too and I had him on block.
It's because he's been made an admin, and you can't block admins.

Christ. So now we're being subjected to his blatant trolling without being able to block him... I say forced, I guess I could just leave.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:45 pm 

I'm going too. Not like Pools will be back this year anyhow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:56 pm 

Now now Gentlemen. You can't really complain when revelations about other politicians come to light.
What you will get from me is fairness.
The job will be done in a responsible manner but the emphasis will be respect to other members.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:58 pm 

PJPoolie wrote:

This feels like the end for The Bunker.

It'll be fine. Derwent has said on many occasions that he doesn't believe in deleting posts or banning people. He's also been very vocal, in the past, that moderators should act appropriately and not abuse other board members. So I, for one, expect very sensible and considered posts from Derwent from now on, and only to use his powers if he absolutely has to do so.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:04 pm 

derwent wrote:
Now now Gentlemen. You can't really complain when revelations about other politicians come to light.
What you will get from me is fairness.
The job will be done in a responsible manner but the emphasis will be respect to other members.

Your source was The Sun for one. I think we can all agree that they are absolute lying shitehawks who deserve to go to the wall.

Secondly, you were extremely quick to jump on the one mention of Corbyn. Yet revelations about Boris (well substantiated revelations at that) you simply ignore.

It's just tribal partisanism for the sake of it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:25 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:38 pm 

The Fat Man wrote:
PJPoolie wrote:

This feels like the end for The Bunker.

It'll be fine. Derwent has said on many occasions that he doesn't believe in deleting posts or banning people. He's also been very vocal, in the past, that moderators should act appropriately and not abuse other board members. So I, for one, expect very sensible and considered posts from Derwent from now on, and only to use his powers if he absolutely has to do so.

That is correct with regards to banning but I've never said it about deleting as I wasn't aware of that facility until some of my posts were disappearing recently. However each of us are grown men and are sensible and we can all work out if and when we are being abusive.
You are right it will be fine, but only if common sense prevails. We all have to take responsibility.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:21 pm 
Vetted public questions. Can they get any lower?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:22 pm 
They had 2 clear milestones "doing well " to keep deaths under 20,000, clearly missed by miles, and 100,000 tests per day by end of April, which Tony downgraded after this clown said they would hit 250,000 per day. That is also now being accepted as having been missed by miles.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:29 pm 

Hancock should resign over this. Even with two days to go , they were defiantly saying they would hit 100,000. The target of 100,000 by end of April was madness to begin with , that was an error of judgement. In football terms this is the equivalent of a manager still thinking his team can win the game , despite been 9-0 down with 10 minutes left to play. And I bet they still wont apologise and admit they got it wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:30 pm 

Good to see him at work though.

I reckon he‘ll get a few days back in lieu for doing that later in the year. What a hero.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:07 pm 

horden wrote:
Hancock should resign over this. Even with two days to go , they were defiantly saying they would hit 100,000. The target of 100,000 by end of April was madness to begin with , that was an error of judgement. In football terms this is the equivalent of a manager still thinking his team can win the game , despite been 9-0 down with 10 minutes left to play. And I bet they still wont apologise and admit they got it wrong.

We haven't got today's figures yet but yesterday's figure is over 80000, so the target could be hit.
I actually thought his target was ambitious but the fact that he announced it has played a part in ramping the target up in my opinion.
Shall we wait and see what the figure is before we start reaching for the rope.
They are still testing as we speak and it's still April until midnight.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:14 pm 
Aye. Then ask how many people have been tested. Not how many tests were done.

You see it's fairly clear to anyone with a working brain that when he said there would be 100,000 tests a day he didnt mean the same person could be tested 50,000 times.

Unless youbate happy with that ever so crafty rule change.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:14 pm 
Watching from afar wrote:
Aye. Then ask how many people have been tested. Not how many tests were done.

You see it's fairly clear to anyone with a working brain that when he said there would be 100,000 tests a day he didnt mean the same person could be tested 50,000 times.

Unless you are happy with that ever so crafty rule change.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:26 pm 

phil wrote:
The number of tests is irrelevant if positive cases are not being tracked and traced. The questions shouldn't be "how many tests have been done?" It should be "what are you doing with the data from tests?"

It was Hancock who said at the beginning of the month a 100,000 tests a day would be carried out , if they don't hit that target then it is very relevant IM0.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:33 pm 

A strong performance from Boris today. The boss is back!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:40 pm 
Watching from afar wrote:
Yep loved his comment that 26,000+ dead is success and avoided disasters seen in other countries. Saved millions in the pension pot. You might be forgiven for thinking he did it on purpose. Great job.

700 dead today, but I'm sure their families will agree with Boris that the sunshine and golden pasture can be seen from the Alpine tunnel. The guy is an absolute bell end. He survived and so did his mistress and bastard. That's all that matters right now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 pm 

I thought Boris was brilliant. The amount of talent in that cabinet of ours is awesome.
They have probably saved well over three hundred lives with their fantastic control of this pandemic.
Probably the best cabinet since........well forever.
Matty is up tomorrow, hope the testing figure is amazing ( said with a Scouse accent)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:11 pm 
https://www.facebook.com/696545350/post ... 70351/?d=n

An insight into how the rest of the world see us, unaided by media propaganda and bot campaigns.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 pm 

I think Boris and his government are doing a great job and I'm entitled to think that and I'm also entitled to express that. Other people may think differently, that is their choice to express that.
We can't have one rule for one view and another rule for another.
Everyone and I mean everyone will be heard on this board and be allowed to express their particular view point without fear nor favour. Get used to it.
Any abuse, collective bullying or personal attacks will be dealt with severely,
Behave yourselves, respect other people or find somewhere else to vent your spleen.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:18 pm 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:21 pm 

derwent wrote:
I think Boris and his government are doing a great job .

How so?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:38 pm 
It seems this fella is determined to ban quite a few. Probably all the majority

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 pm 

what posts are getting deleted?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm 

Yep. Just refreshed and can't see Talbot's posts anymore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:23 pm 

546 to 544. Absolutely fucking sad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:24 pm 

Ooh one of my posts got deleted too :laugh:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:29 pm 

Right then the message is loud and clear. It isn't??? Then keep posting your abusive shit and it will become clearer.
No bullies are welcome on here. You either accept that everybody is entitled to a point of view without fear of bullying, ganging up or any other tactic designed to browbeat or you go somewhere else.
Change your approach or change your venue.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:30 pm 
derwent wrote:
Right then the message is loud and clear. It isn't??? Then keep posting your abusive shit and it will become clearer.
No bullies are welcome on here. You either accept that everybody is entitled to a point of view without fear of bullying, ganging up or any other tactic designed to browbeat or you go somewhere else.

Does this go for you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:31 pm 
My post that was none of the above was deleted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:32 pm 

Pot kettle black

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:32 pm 
derwent wrote:

It really is all about you now :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:33 pm 

Half Spaces wrote:
derwent wrote:

How so?

How so not????

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:33 pm 
Someone dial up a DDOS attack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:34 pm 
derwent wrote:
Half Spaces wrote:
derwent wrote:

How so?

How so not????

Because 1000 people are still dying every day.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:35 pm 

This is comical.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:37 pm 

Ah you don't like bullying, do you actually recognise bullying. Maybe you do, so why not stop it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:40 pm 

phil wrote:
derwent wrote:
Half Spaces wrote:
derwent wrote:

How so?

How so not????
Clear coherent argument from Derwent, yet again.

What's not coherent about it? It's the same question back, Because you can't handle that has nowt to do with me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next