Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Boris
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:58 pm 
Be careful. Derwent will shoot you for suggesting they shouldn't work without PPE.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:22 pm 
Hancocks lies just go on and on.

And now he appears to be implying that nhs staff are using PPE that's not critical to them.

Unreal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:33 pm 

Handcock is trying to defend an issue he is not in control off, he is relient on a third parties to fulfill our requierments.

Anyone who works in manufacturing/distribution this is just basic operations.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:57 pm 
Until I was furloughed I was supplying some nhs trusts through our company FOC. Cant now though. I could more n95 masks than the nhs could. Appalling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:06 pm 
My god. Have a read of what the doctor at newcastle RVI has just said. Read that and tell me our government are doing well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:21 pm 

Watching from afar wrote:
Be careful. Derwent will shoot you for suggesting they shouldn't work without PPE.

Blatant lie.There is no evidence of anyone being shot and you are living proof of that.
yawn2 :liar: yawn2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:29 pm 

Until I was furloughed I was supplying some nhs trusts through our company FOC. Cant now though. I could more n95 masks than the nhs could. Appalling.

It's a pity you can't proof read.
Is there a competition to see who can produce the most posts sctatchinghead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:34 pm 

loan_star wrote:
Infidel wrote:

Very good post :clap:

I agree.

And for the record I have an eyesight view of what happened at north tees the other day with staff in tears queuing for PPE that wasnt there.

Matt hancock should be locked up for this alone. He wears his nhs badge with pride. It's one of the most sickening sights imaginable.

Are you aware the PPE shortage is world wide? Even the much vaunted EU procurement scheme is failing in its task and we could well be supplying them with ventilators made here before they have any ready themselves.

Is that true, Mr Loan Star?? Keep it to yourself. We can't have sensible posts on here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:47 pm 

And this is more important to point out as the lying toads in charge keep telling us they have delivered millions of pounds of PPE recently. That's an out and out lie.

And anyone clapping the NHS whilst supporting this government is hypocritical beyond belief.

I believe Hancock said millions of pieces of PPE, not millions of pounds.

The whole country is showing their appreciation of the NHS by clapping and once again you advocate against that, just like you were adamant the NHS should walk out. Does anyone really take any notice of this expert, who is so revered as an expert that he has been furloughed. God help us if some of the clowns on here get anywhere near decision making. We have one guy closing all the airports and this fella closing the NHS, Unbelievable, Jeff.
People have the cheek to criticise me, while this loose cannon is bouncing around the ship.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:02 pm 
derwent wrote:
And this is more important to point out as the lying toads in charge keep telling us they have delivered millions of pounds of PPE recently. That's an out and out lie.

And anyone clapping the NHS whilst supporting this government is hypocritical beyond belief.

The whole country is showing their appreciation of the NHS by clapping and once again you advocate against that, just like you were adamant the NHS should walk out. Does anyone really take any notice of this expert, who is so revered as an expert that he has been furloughed. God help us if some of the clowns on here get anywhere near decision making. We have one guy closing all the airports and this fella closing the NHS, Unbelievable, Jeff.
People have the cheek to criticise me, while this loose cannon is bouncing around the ship.

You are fucking mental

1000 dead today, that’s ten Hillborough disasters, but no one is questioning this in the right wing press, todays main headline in the Sun is ‘Boris is out’, now that’s a Good Friday’

Matt Hancock is still stalling, the Prime Minister promised protective equipment by “end of week”, that was three weeks ago, it still hasn’t arrive for the majority of them, this isn’t a hatchet job on the government, it’s isn’t people out to bring them down, it’s the truth, key workers have died needlessly and will continue to do so

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:30 pm 
MadJohn wrote:
Got a link?

Sorry no. It was on the bbc news at 6pm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:42 pm 

derwent wrote:
Is there a competition to see who can produce the most posts sctatchinghead

You're the 'Top Poster of the Week' for me mr derwent...no doubt about it sir.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:45 pm 

I can just talk about my company but the government can continue promising stuff till they are blue in the face but it’s a worldwide problem and I work for a worldwide company. A lot of these items are also made in the USA which unfortunately they have first dibs on and can invoke a federal law to retain them, I am not saying this is happening but it can happen. With regard to testing though the uk have done very well on EMEA allocations and coming to front of que.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:14 pm 

Yes compo the US invoked the production act on manufacturers of ppe their main manufactuer is 3m, how ever under the current circumstances your own peoples need must be paramount.

Believe me Trump is getting so much grief around the 200 ventilators he gave us.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:35 pm 
I am staggered there people that still read the sun. There again there are people believing this government is doing a grand job.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 pm 

TalbotAvenger wrote:
derwent wrote:

You are fucking mental

1000 dead today, that’s ten Hillborough disasters, but no one is questioning this in the right wing press, todays main headline in the Sun is ‘Boris is out’, now that’s a Good Friday’

Matt Hancock is still stalling, the Prime Minister promised protective equipment by “end of week”, that was three weeks ago, it still hasn’t arrive for the majority of them, this isn’t a hatchet job on the government, it’s isn’t people out to bring them down, it’s the truth, key workers have died needlessly and will continue to do so

Do fuck off talbot. You're like a broken record.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:20 pm 

I am staggered there people that still read the sun. There again there are people believing this government is doing a grand job.

Only PJ quotes from the sun sctatchinghead ..and for record he lives in perfect world of the middle east.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:38 pm 
derwent wrote:
TalbotAvenger wrote:
derwent wrote:

You are fucking mental

Do fuck off talbot. You're like a broken record.

You keep cheering these fuckers along mate, nothing I’ve posted about this is a lie, incorrect or an unreasonable response

If you think bravery and the blitz spirt will stop this horrible time we are in, well fair play to you

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:38 pm 
Sussex UK wrote:

Only PJ quotes from the sun sctatchinghead ..and for record he lives in perfect world of the middle east.

When will the wizard get you a brain?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:18 pm 

Sussex UK wrote:

Quotes from the Sun? What are you talking about? I won’t ask you to qualify that comment as I know you can’t. Quite apt though The Suns front page was repugnant today telling people it really was a Good Friday. Nearly a thousand people died of the Virus today.

Nowhere in the World is perfect, most places are far from it including where you live right now and where I live.

I find it’s better to see travel and see a bit of the World though and realise that people are just people and you get bad and good everywhere not base your World view on crass ignorance. The World is suffering from this pandemic right now I feel where I am is taking the preservation of human life far more seriously. This is all I am bothered about as I want the people I love and care about to be safe. You are an absolute moron by the way, as thick as fuck. The ‘joke’ wears thin at times like this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 pm 

Pj the difference is you are in a country where the government is respected and you do as you are told.
You said today about the border being closed, here we are flying in 3000 from india personally i would leave them there however can you imagine the mirrows headlines these fucking nasty tories.
Things have gone wrong here and critisism should be voiced were appropiate however this virus no one can sense it but everyone can get it and its here in hartlepool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:19 pm 
derwent wrote:

Holy mother of god.

The rest is not worth responding to but I guarantee you every single piece of the required PPE is substantially more than £1.

Therefore millions of pounds.

Unless if course you believe the masks they need are 50p each.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:26 am 

derwent wrote:

You are a very sad and obnoxious little man.

I have seriously had enough of your attention seeking all about you bollocks, as I said before leeway has been given over the years because not being unkind I don't think you are all there but enough is enough.

This subject isn't some trivial matter like an election or some daft argument about football, it is about people being safe. These are genuine and heartfelt concerns from people who are worried.

The 'one guy closing all the airports' is just saying at the very least we put in place measures that other country's are. I can't enter a supermarket with having my temperature taken but someone can travel from New York (where they burying people in temporary graves in parks) sit right next to someone on a crowded plane for seven hours (coughing all the way if they wish) the at the other end just get off and walk COMPLETELY unchecked onto London's transport network (which is still pretty much fully operational) which has been a hotbed for the virus already with staff dying every day. Is what I am saying at all unreasonable our deserving of your pathetic sarcasm?

You have made a choice that you aren't going to say anything or question anything that the government do through this crisis that is up you, but it also means you have backed yourself into a corner and having nothing to say in a thread like this other than be an irritant. I won't use the language you do do regularly towards other posters but please if you are taking that stance stop posting on the matter, you having nothing worthwhile or relevant to say. Maybe read this and consider your pathetic behaviour;

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/uk-will ... edict.html

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:22 am 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52252470

Read the second article here. So why are we expected to have more deaths than Italy and Spain.

Could it be linked to the top bit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 am 

This is also important as well

Yet the NHS has not been overwhelmed in the way that Italy's hospitals appeared to be, particularly in the north.
The message is that the NHS has spare capacity and intensive care beds not yet used, thanks to planning and everyone's efforts to stay at home.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:15 am 

That is important but it’s also important to say that even though the UK has just outstripped the deadliest day in both Spain and Italy we are predicted to be still someway off the peak. Our right wing press were reporting of a nightmare in Italy a couple of weeks ago, but in the UK were the stark reality of the situation is actually going to be worse yesterday was a ‘good Friday’ by all accounts.

Last edited by PJPoolie on Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:41 am 
Let's face it, they're not building makeshift morgues and popup hospitals for nothing. This is going to get way worse.

Whilst the right wing sheep and media attach themselves permanently to Boris' dick we now have 1000 people a day dying. 1/10th of Hartlepool dying a day. And that's just those in hospitals, I dread to think about the numbers of people dying at home and in care homes. All because of an initial lack of action. There's a similar lack of action in the NHS now and we'll see the repercussions of that in a few weeks when symptoms start to show.

And before anyone (derwent) pipes up with "How could we know" or "There was no precedent" just have a look at the action South Korea took that stopped things very quickly, as PJ mentions above, temperature checks in public places, proper segregation, testing when entering the country... it's not fucking hard, yet this cotton wool haired dickhead deliberately ignores this, gets the virus himself and the Sun have turned him into fucking Jesus. Sadly there's people lapping it up and believe that a stiff upper lip will get us through it. I'm just wondering what it will take for people to get it into their heads.

I think it's starting to turn a bit now though with the general public, #boristhebutcher was trending on Twitter last night, and as soon as he is back to full fitness he should be held to account,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 am 
Slimey Hancock trying to defend his comments that nhs staff are misusing PPE this morning. Sickening. Take off the nhs badge you awful lying toad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:35 am 

n ICU you do not function. Machines function for you. You are 1-1 nursing care and 1-2 doctor care. You are maybe unconscious. If you are conscious you mumble short sentences but don't engage. You cannot get out of bed. Your life needs to be saved as you are at death's door. If your life is saved, on the road to recovery you get transferred to a High Dependency Unit where you receive 1-4 nursing care and you can engage for short periods. You cannot get out of bed.

Finally when you recover a bit more you are moved to a respiratory ward where your recovery accelerates, you start to get out of bed for the toilet, sit in an armchair for short periods of time and focus on decent nutrition and hydration. Then you are considered for home.

Lengthy process coming back from ICU. Now either Boris Johnson is a super-human or the language used by govt ministers was 'over-egged' and he was never in ICU at all, but as was suggested yesterday, he was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask and a ventilator on stand by should he worsen.

The govt ministers and press are misleading the public which isn't new. Boris Johnson is no corona martyr but I see this as a long term strategy for the Tory party to make a fantastical PR approach to the NHS, wrench the NHS from Labour to make the institition their own and have Johnson as the figurehead " with first hand experience of being brought back from death's door".

Labour need to be on this now, asking for details of the PM's stay in hospital and the exact nature his corona virus took. Once the Tories hoist Johnson to the NHS mast they will race to reclaim it from Labour and use it at every turn for their own PR. This is dangerous and has massive consequences down the line.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:56 am 
poolie wrote:
Pj the difference is you are in a country where the government is respected and you do as you are told.
You said today about the border being closed, here we are flying in 3000 from india personally i would leave them there however can you imagine the mirrows headlines these fucking nasty tories.
Things have gone wrong here and critisism should be voiced were appropiate however this virus no one can sense it but everyone can get it and its here in hartlepool.

Nobody needs to ‘repeat’ the government, the government needs to lead the way, they didn’t, they fucked around on the advice of an advisor who wasn’t an epidemiologist, let a quarter of a million people attend a sporting event and then said the pubs are closing, gan oot and have a last sesh on the ale, the list is fucking endless

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:02 pm 

And Corbyn would have been much better and Tories cant do owt right. We get it. Thankfully I'm staying too read some proper analysis on here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:10 pm 
Pooly_Imp wrote:
And Corbyn would have been much better and Tories cant do owt right. We get it. Thankfully I'm staying too read some proper analysis on here.

Who mentioned Corbyn?

The tories have been in power for 10 years, Corbyn's had nothing to do with it. Starting to think you lot want to hang out the back of the bloke the way you always mention him. Let it go, he's gone.

And when 1000 people are dying a day, I'd say someone got it wrong. If you want to defend that due to your political stance then feel free to fuck off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:17 pm 

yloop wrote:
Let's face it, they're not building makeshift morgues and popup hospitals for nothing. This is going to get way worse.

Whilst the right wing sheep and media attach themselves permanently to Boris' dick we now have 1000 people a day dying. 1/10th of Hartlepool dying a day. And that's just those in hospitals, I dread to think about the numbers of people dying at home and in care homes. All because of an initial lack of action. There's a similar lack of action in the NHS now and we'll see the repercussions of that in a few weeks when symptoms start to show.

And before anyone (derwent) pipes up with "How could we know" or "There was no precedent" just have a look at the action South Korea took that stopped things very quickly, as PJ mentions above, temperature checks in public places, proper segregation, testing when entering the country... it's not fucking hard, yet this cotton wool haired dickhead deliberately ignores this, gets the virus himself and the Sun have turned him into fucking Jesus. Sadly there's people lapping it up and believe that a stiff upper lip will get us through it. I'm just wondering what it will take for people to get it into their heads.

I think it's starting to turn a bit now though with the general public, #boristhebutcher was trending on Twitter last night, and as soon as he is back to full fitness he should be held to account,

1000 per day dying you say. You are citing figures from one day. The Team fighting this have said it will get worse before it gets better, Sadly they will be right but they are trying night and day to keep it as low as possible.
1/10th of Hartlepool dying a day you say. I thought there were 90,000 (approx) in Hartlepool.
Your maths is like everything else you get wrong.

The hard truth is that the government is following the advice of the medical people and the scientists, who stand alongside them at the podiums on a daily basis and/or are working behind the scenes, to provide the government with the information they need.
Its is a team of experts in the various fields plus the government who are tackling this crisis. They will not get everything right all of the time. Against them we have you and the rest of the bunker "experts".
It is no contest I'm afraid.
That is why I'm backing the government team, There is no alternative, especially not from here. I will continue to back them until a better team comes along because I have no choice and neither have you.
When the expert advice goes unheeded, when the brains turn against the government then is the time to worry about the quality of the team and their decisions but they are continuously speaking with one voice and singing from the same sheet. Therefore let them get on with it.
Yes we can find a few people who are in the public sector who will willingly criticise the team but do they ever come up with the answer. We can also find critics in the Police, the Fire service, the civil service and in our own industries but these "experts" very rarely get anywhere. I wonder why.
You will have noticed the journos at the press conferences at the end of the daily bulletin. They're lost, bewildered by the speed and intensity of this situation and the fact they are struggling to understand what the team are telling them. Their normal modus operandi is to interview somebody by interruption. Normally they ask a question and as soon as the interviewee starts to answer they interrupt with another one. It is a brow beating bully boy tactic designed to unnerve the interviewee. They are not allowed to do that in this case and they're lost. 1. because the podium insist on answering the question without interruption and 2, because they don't understand what the boffins are talking about.
Keep taking the tablets and do not forget this thread and every thread is all about me. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:21 pm 

yloop wrote:
Pooly_Imp wrote:

Who mentioned Corbyn?

The tories have been in power for 10 years, Corbyn's had nothing to do with it. Starting to think you lot want to hang out the back of the bloke the way you always mention him. Let it go, he's gone.

And when 1000 people are dying a day, I'd say someone got it wrong. If you want to defend that due to your political stance then feel free to fuck off.

Oh dear, I thought it was only me who told people to fuck off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:32 pm 

TalbotAvenger wrote:
poolie wrote:

Nobody needs to ‘repeat’ the government, the government needs to lead the way, they didn’t, they fucked around on the advice of an advisor who wasn’t an epidemiologist, let a quarter of a million people attend a sporting event and then said the pubs are closing, gan oot and have a last sesh on the ale, the list is fucking endless

The Liverpool v Atletico Madrid game was absolutely crazy going ahead the way it did with 54,000 people attending with 3,000 of those flying in from Madrid. Mental.

Remember though these events were before the government realised that they had set a path for catastrophe, it was part of the plan to infect 60-80% of the population.

Last edited by PJPoolie on Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:32 pm 
Fuck off derwent, you silly old prick.

How's that?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 pm 

horden wrote:
n ICU you do not function. Machines function for you. You are 1-1 nursing care and 1-2 doctor care. You are maybe unconscious. If you are conscious you mumble short sentences but don't engage. You cannot get out of bed. Your life needs to be saved as you are at death's door. If your life is saved, on the road to recovery you get transferred to a High Dependency Unit where you receive 1-4 nursing care and you can engage for short periods. You cannot get out of bed.

Finally when you recover a bit more you are moved to a respiratory ward where your recovery accelerates, you start to get out of bed for the toilet, sit in an armchair for short periods of time and focus on decent nutrition and hydration. Then you are considered for home.

Lengthy process coming back from ICU. Now either Boris Johnson is a super-human or the language used by govt ministers was 'over-egged' and he was never in ICU at all, but as was suggested yesterday, he was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask and a ventilator on stand by should he worsen.

The govt ministers and press are misleading the public which isn't new. Boris Johnson is no corona martyr but I see this as a long term strategy for the Tory party to make a fantastical PR approach to the NHS, wrench the NHS from Labour to make the institition their own and have Johnson as the figurehead " with first hand experience of being brought back from death's door".

Labour need to be on this now, asking for details of the PM's stay in hospital and the exact nature his corona virus took. Once the Tories hoist Johnson to the NHS mast they will race to reclaim it from Labour and use it at every turn for their own PR. This is dangerous and has massive consequences down the line.

Yeah let's get Labour on to it as you say. Let's have a big inquest and score a few points.
Maybe this tactic will reduce the number of deaths.

Mr Horden you are a genius. I salute you my friend.
When we win the next General Election I will tell everybody it is dubbed the "Horden Election " and it started here.
Brilliant.
We can then truly say "it was all about you"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 pm 

yloop wrote:
Fuck off derwent, you silly old prick.

How's that?

Well caught, Sir. clappp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:38 pm 

horden wrote:

when all this present situation is over then whats been written above just aint going to go away. be shoved down our throats at every opportunity possible when the health service is brought up. johnson will be an expert on another topic now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:39 pm 

PJPoolie wrote:
TalbotAvenger wrote:
poolie wrote:

The Liverpool v Atletico Madrid game was absolutely crazy going ahead the way it did with 54,000 people attending with 3,000 of those flying in from Madrid. Mental.

Remember though these events were before the government realised that they had set a path for catastrophe, it was part of the plan to infect 60-80% of the population.

Ah but if the game had of been postponed it would have deprived you of your "herding" campaign. How sad would that have been. PJ speechless for ten seconds.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:43 pm 

accrington fan wrote:
horden wrote:

when all this present situation is over then whats been written above just aint going to go away. be shoved down our throats at every opportunity possible when the health service is brought up. johnson will be an expert on another topic now.

If Johnson becomes an expert in any more subjects he will be installed on this forum as an honorary life member.
Come to think of it, how good would that be.
The place would be awash with popcorn watching him and PJ.
Come on Mr I, invite him on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:44 pm 

Imagine trolling people on a message board when they are talking about something as serious this.

Intentionally trying to antagonise people into reacting.

You’d have to be an incredibly sad individual who probably needs help to be doing that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:46 pm 

PJPoolie wrote:
Imagine trolling people on a message board when they are talking about something as serious this.

Intentionally trying to antagonise people into reacting.

You’d have to be an incredibly sad individual who probably needs help to be doing that.

There's over 15,000 posts proving you right.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:47 pm 
Deaths increasing.

..But Corbyn

Frightening. May as well sew their faces to Johnson's arsehole and be done with it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:58 pm 

Boris Johnson now doing sudoku and watching films in hospital...

May I suggest ‘ I Daniel Blake’ for his weekend viewing.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslond ... r-BB12tsbc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:00 pm 
I wonder if in 100 years time as part of history classes children will be taught about Jeremy Corbyn the evil man that caused coronavirus.

And how man of the people boris Johnson dived head first into the virus to save us all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm 
I'd suggest contagion, he might get some ideas on how to actually protect people.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:06 pm 
Or more scarily, outbreak.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:16 pm 

I wonder if in 100 years time as part of history classes children will be taught about Jeremy Corbyn the evil man that caused coronavirus.

And how man of the people boris Johnson dived head first into the virus to save us all.

Well they made a hero out of Churchill , so anything is possible.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:24 pm 
Aye johnsons role model. And what a bizarre role model to have. I wonder if johnson has a black dog on his shoulder.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next