Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Boris
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:47 am 

Mr Irrelevant wrote:
Don’t confuse them with reason and reality Mr Compo. You have to follow the party line that everything that’s being done is poor and of course adhere to the view that Boris is the anti Christ. Otherwise you’re an uncaring capitalist Who is directly responsible for [insert number here] deaths or a troll.

Nobody has said everything that’s been done has been poor.

You are incapable of reason or debate backed up by any sort of evidence or fact.

I don’t think Johnson is the anti Christ. I do think he’s a completely unqualified and unsuitable person to be Prime Minister of our country, he stands up to zero scrutiny as a character and is fueled by largely self interest and self preservation. Everything about the ‘Boris’ character is manufactured and fake and the last thing we needed whilst he was in charge was an actual genuine Worldwide crisis especially one on this scale as he was always going to be shown up to be criminally out of his depth as has been the case.

His inaction (he went on a two week holiday in February FFS, mind he hadn’t had one since January) and reckless decisions in the early part of this crisis has cost thousands of lives, successfully argue against that if you can I won’t hold my breath.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:14 am 
And now it seems the scale of the virus was deliberately downgraded by the government in january purely to protect themselves as it's the reason the PPE was wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 am 
Mr Irrelevant wrote:
Don’t confuse them with reason and reality Mr Compo. You have to follow the party line that everything that’s being done is poor and of course adhere to the view that Boris is the anti Christ. Otherwise you’re an uncaring capitalist Who is directly responsible for [insert number here] deaths or a troll.

Says the man that copy and pastes Cummings blogs. :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:04 am 

PJPoolie wrote:
I have lost my sense of smell and taste

All up there with the cough and fever as early symptons now PJ.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:07 pm 

Javed Miandad Stance wrote:
Mr Irrelevant wrote:

Says the man that copy and pastes Cummings blogs. :clap:

What are you wittering on about In you echo chamber this time? Where have I copied or pasted DC’s blog? I don’t think I’ve ever read it let alone copied it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:17 pm 
MadJohn wrote:

From Parody Boris Johnson@BorisJohnson_MP

"I bought 200 items of bathroom equipment today. Or one roll of toilet paper as it's sometimes known".

:laugh: :laugh:

Hang on. Thats not a parody.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:12 am 

I was looking forward to PMQ's , but Teflon Boris pulls off another master stroke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52469079
'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:15 am 

He’ll be off on two weeks paternity leave now he’s due a break after reading that platitude fest speech out on Monday he must be knackered.

Congratulations to his 37 other legitimate and illegitimate children on your new brother.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:16 am 

Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
Back in the 1960s the headline would have been "PM's illegitimate baby scandal".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:19 am 
Back in the 1960's we didn't have a facebook and twitter army to rig elections for the richest. Democracy is broken now, sold to the highest bidder. Just one look at that wotsit faced dickhead over the pond tells you everything you need to know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:24 am 

We're nearly into May already and Boris has worked about two weeks this year. Idle dosser...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:26 am 

I was actually taking the piss but I shit you not from Sky News;

”Our political editor @BethRigby says "the question is, in terms of the Prime Minister, whether he takes paternity leave, how much time will he take off"

You could not make this up it is beyond parody.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:33 am 

Having a baby is a good excuse to miss work, but also a good reason to want to go to work and share the joy with your mates. I suppose it depends on the sort of job you have., whether its easy or its tough , in that case I can safely say Johnson wont be at PMQs today.

I also fully expect his partner to suffer from Post Natal Depression further down the line , requiring Boris to take time off to help with childcare and household chores.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:34 am 

I love checking the daily propaganda instalments while eating my breakfast, I particularly enjoy the ones from Sheikh Yerfist in the troubled leafy suburbs of Doha, how is the NHS there sctatchinghead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:35 am 

With the amount of holidays he's had this year, as well as being sick, he must be the most well rested man in Britain right now. He can sod his paternity leave. I'm afraid when you're the head of state for a country in the midst of a pandemic you have to sacrifice small liberties like paternity leave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:40 am 

Monkeybutt wrote:
I love checking the daily propaganda instalments while eating my breakfast, I particularly enjoy the ones from Sheikh Yerfist in the troubled leafy suburbs of Doha, how is the NHS there sctatchinghead

It’s dead leafy and troubled Doha.

If you have nothing to contribute fuck off your personal insults you sad act. What are you enjoying? All the people dying? Your contributions are bad at the best times right now I can’t be bothered.

It’s a disgrace that he’s missing PMQT at this time and given how long he’s been absent if he takes paternity leave he’s needs forcibly removing from office, send in the army or something. He surely won’t have the nerve.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 am 
Monkeybutt wrote:
I love checking the daily propaganda instalments while eating my breakfast...

You read the BBC news website?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:24 am 

Monkeybutt wrote:

Have you seen their official Government figures on the Worldometer mr butt?.It has to be one of the safest places in the World to live at the moment..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:25 am 

Roy Keane not happy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUj7ABgOXl0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:35 am 

Sussex UK wrote:
Monkeybutt wrote:

Have you seen their official Government figures on the Worldometer mr butt?.It has to be one of the safest places in the World to live at the moment..

I have. They are totally about Boris.
Look up populations on Worldometer: the UK's just rose by one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:13 pm 
It would be hilarious if he did.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:15 pm 

Stranger things have happened such as the birth of his child 3 weeks prematurely. INDUCE ! INDUCE ! INDUCE !

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:24 pm 

They'll not need to have anything to do with it, nanny for a couple of years, prep school, Eton. By the time the sprogs about seven years old it will just be a distant memory for Johnson, another one of his forgotten spawn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 pm 
Oh no. For the foreseeable he is going to love this one with all his heart and be there for every event. Just thing of the time off he will have. And the gullible will see him as a great father figure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:41 pm 

Well, I'm out of line on this one. I'd like him to take paternity leave. Not to get him out of the way. More that it would send a really important message; it's important for Dads to spend time with their children. Granted, given his history, it would be a very hypocritical message.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:42 pm 

His Wikipedia page under children it says ‘6 or 7’

Do you reckon he even knows?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:05 pm 
OddsOnPhil wrote:
They'll not need to have anything to do with it, nanny for a couple of years, prep school, Eton. By the time the sprogs about seven years old it will just be a distant memory for Johnson, another one of his forgotten spawn.

Its just bants and japes when some chinless Eton buffoon does this, any other walk of life, you'd be rightly pelted with shite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:37 pm 

I don't really get paternity leave. When mine were born I had the impression of spending all my spare time with them, which was a lot of time. I took them off their mother's hands in as much as she would let me. I can't think of anything that not working would have added to that. If I have any reproaches to make to myself, it would have been not spending more time when they got to school age.
So what sort of situation is paternity leave catering for?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:45 pm 

What a perfect screenshot! It's honestly amazing! You coudlnt even make it up! Small print "half the global work force could lose livelihoods." But who the fuck cares about those common troglodytes when our noble and unwavering leader has a child!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:47 pm 
From twitter:

"Spare a thought for Marina Wheeler. Lied to, spurned and ditched. The child Boris fans are celebrating was conceived outside of the knowledge of a wife who was suffering from cervical cancer at the time.
Nice story. Makes ya feel praad dunnit?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 pm 

PJPoolie wrote:
His Wikipedia page under children it says ‘6 or 7’

Do you reckon he even knows?

Funny how jeremy Kyle was taken off air around the time he became PM..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:54 pm 
yloop wrote:
From twitter:

"Spare a thought for Marina Wheeler. Lied to, spurned and ditched. The child Boris fans are celebrating was conceived outside of the knowledge of a wife who was suffering from cervical cancer at the time.

Great role model, shagging a woman comfortably young enough to be his daughter while the woman he was married to was undergoing treatment for cancer. What a scumbag.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:01 pm 

MadJohn wrote:

He won't. Not even Johnson will take paternity leave at such a time

He is!!!!!

Un-be-fucking-lievable.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:02 pm 

Is this actually headlining in the scandal rags?

Edit: I meant the sprog, not the leave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:04 pm 

Sky have quickly edited the story he’s taking the leave later in the year.

I’ll put down my pitch fork for now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:04 pm 

Javed Miandad Stance wrote:
yloop wrote:
From twitter:

Great role model, shagging a woman comfortably young enough to be his daughter while the woman he was married to was undergoing treatment for cancer. What a scumbag.

Is this actually true? Truly horrific if it is.

I'm aware of the general craic around Johnson having loads of kids but I wasn't aware of that. It's the type of thing that would have destroyed a politicians career not so long ago. Now it gets laughed off as "Boris is a bit of a shagger ey".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:41 pm 
She had 2 courses of cancer treatment in 2019.
They formally divorced in Feb 2020.
The latest bastard was born today.
His defence is that they separated in late 2018.
About the time she got the diagnosis.
Classy guy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:02 pm 

You do realise you are villifying the person rather than lauding all the magnificent things he has done for the country, don't you?
edit: spelt vilifying rong; these things happen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:54 pm 
Can you really blame anyone for ignoring the advice given by boris the butcher about staying in doors?

99.9% of the time whatever he says normal folk would do the opposite.

A question for his few disciples on here. Hiw far into the gutter would he have to go to disgust you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:02 pm 

Watching from afar wrote:
Can you really blame anyone for ignoring the advice given by boris the butcher about staying in doors?

A question for his few disciples on here. Hiw far into the gutter would he have to go to disgust you?

Yes I absolutely can blame them. EVERYONE was giving this advice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:05 pm 

Pooly_Imp wrote:

Agreed. I was social distancing before we were told to do so. It's just the right thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:14 pm 

I've not left the house since March 14th. Sadly I feel were playing by the rules but the government isn't. No point complaining about people outside when flights are touching down.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:10 pm 
Pooly_Imp wrote:

I think maybe you missed my point there

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:23 pm 
Double post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:18 pm 
Pooly_Imp wrote:
TalbotAvenger wrote:
Pooly_Imp wrote:
I'll do nothing of the sort. I will tell you what boils my blood and its got nothing to do with which way you lean boyo.

My kids learnt at primary school to respect the opinions of others and the art of discussing subjects as a civilised human being. Seems a lot have forgotten those VERY basic skills

I know lots of people who voted conservative and lots who voted Labour. What do they all have in common? They are ALL decent people, compassionate, kind, intelligent and genuine. Exactly the same goes fot Brexit. This triggered toxicity has to stop, here and everywhere.

Any fucker who voted Tory after the past decade of doing over the NHS, cheering the rejection of pay rises and overseeing doctors going on strike and then clapped them is a c.unt

You know when you get a reply to a post and it says more about the 'qualities' of the author than it does the subject.

But hey, why should we judge people on their qualities. Simply ask which way they voted. That'll root out the baddies. :laugh:

Your still a c.u.nt if you clapped for the NHS and voted for a party that has cut funding for the NHS on a continual basis, you fucking Tory shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:24 pm 
Mr Irrelevant wrote:
I guess the frustrating thing for the critics of Boris is that he's made of impenetrable material when it comes the nonsenical criticism. At least they can enjoy pontificating even if it is pointless. Boris is back!

You like a wind up don’t you

I guess you like the kind of bloke who fucks around behind his partners back when she’s having chemotherapy

Speaks volumes for his supporters , I suppose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:13 pm 
I still suspect he isn't a tory. Nobody with even a tiny amount of moral fibre would be claiming to be a johnson fan just now.

I also suspect that those in absolute power around him are also starting to despair at his constant inactivity and appalling behaviour.

I wasnt around at the time but did churchill run away and hide during a critical point of world war 2?

It's just that churchill is his hero right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:38 pm 

I read this article recently and it made me laugh out loud as Mr I had said weeks before that ‘Boris’ had his Churchill moment (if he disputes it I will drag the thread up to compound it) and I said he’s more Neville Chamberlain. In hindsight his leadership since hasn’t been a fair comparison to any Prime Minister we have ever had, I am not sure we have ever had one on a zero hours contract. I meant to post this last week, but it’s more prevalent now actually;

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/c ... hamberlain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:18 pm 

PJPoolie wrote:
I read this article recently and it made me laugh out loud as Mr I had said weeks before that ‘Boris’ had his Churchill moment (if he disputes it I will drag the thread up to compound it) and I said he’s more Neville Chamberlain. In hindsight his leadership since hasn’t been a fair comparison to any Prime Minister we have ever had, I am not sure we have ever had one on a zero hours contract. I meant to post this last week, but it’s more prevalent now actually;

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/c ... hamberlain

That article is absolutely spot on, sums the situation up perfectly. The only thing it omits is any mention of the Operation Cygnus debacle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 am 

I still suspect he isn't a tory. Nobody with even a tiny amount of moral fibre would be claiming to be a johnson fan just now.

I also suspect that those in absolute power around him are also starting to despair at his constant inactivity and appalling behaviour.

I wasnt around at the time but did churchill run away and hide during a critical point of world war 2?

It's just that churchill is his hero right?

Plenty of people around these days without any moral fibre. Thatcher created millions of them , greedy , selfish only interested in No 1 sod everyone else.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next