Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Is There Anyway That What Gets Put On Here....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:23 am 

ie.Posted can get saved???? sctatchinghead sctatchinghead sctatchinghead

The reason I'm asking is we've had a few Boards in the past and I'd love to see what shite I came out with then....whether it was any different....probably not!!!! sadx confised

No....right....can this Board be saved....all content etc....or is it that when the Board closes all Posts go aswell???? sctatchinghead sctatchinghead

It's just that I want to leave my Grandkids something....something they won't scratch....( :evil: )....and what better....I think....than the ramblings of an Hartlepool United Supporter....who never talks about Pools.... confised :laugh: ....but who tries to put the world to rights....(his own little fecking mental world)!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Shite....I better stop swearing incase future generations can access The Bunker!!!! :coool: :coool:

But imagine if the internet was about as much as it is now....in the 70's....I'd love to read the shite going on then!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For starters....imagine POK in 1973....

It's a dark day for Great Britain....

'An estimated 1,600,000 workers in the United Kingdom stop work in support of a Trade Union Congress "day of national protest and stoppage" against the Government's anti-inflation policy'!!!!

POK says and we all laugh....

'I have a funny feeling about this....don't ask me why but....it never got the fanfare I felt it deserved....we should have at least sent....pff....I dunno....Schools Minister over there to help hold the ribbon....but we never so I reckon it's jinxed....now I'm not saying I'm Shychic but I have a feeling about....mmmm....I dunno....'

"The World Trade Center officially opens in New York City with a ribbon cutting ceremony and a Master POK from Great Britain wasn't impressed....he actually said it looked shite....no imagination!!!! His own design that he put forward....that uncanilly looked like Flamborough Walk Flats in North West Sussex/South Venus Kent had no bearing on his remarks about this iconic Building!!!!....
'No I'm not bitter' he said....I may have lost the race but a Marathon is still going on....I nver actually said these tower thingys looked shit....I said they look like the darkest day that could ever befall Hartlepool....my Team BTW....anyway....feck the lot of yers....The Sears Towers in Chigago has just been finished....see the Glass in that Tower....ALL of it....I made that out of Cotton Wool Dreams!!!!" :coool:

I could go on and make better examples....but really....I couldn't....so I'll leave it up to one of you lot to start a 1970's Bunker Thread!!!! :coool: :coool:

I reckon it'll be a good laugh....unlike the above!!!! :uhoh: :uhoh:

I'd start it....but like this fecking Thread....it'll just get stupid....and stupider....and cos no-one else is up to stop me....I just carry on....like a Milkman with no round but won't give in!!!! :evil: :evil:

Mr.Mutley....Wha....This is Neil Mutley speaking....aye what like....will you stop talking absolute shite???? sctatchinghead :evil: :evil:

I've been watching your Posts tonight and they start off quite promising....but after about 3 lines they just degenerate into absolute shite and The Bunker Members won't be too pleased when they get up in the morning and read about you....Talking To Yourself Again....!!!! :roll: :evil: :roll:

Ok....I'll take that on Board Neil/Mutley!!!! sadx sadx

It's a bastard when you forget who you are....especially just after you've had your Photos done in one of those little Booth things and then the Photos come out....but you've forgotten who you are....so the person in the photo isn't you....but it is....but you don't know that....cos you've went divvy....

Imagine that eh???? sctatchinghead :laugh: :laugh:

What the feck am I going on about???? sctatchinghead

Post subject: Re: Is There Anyway That What Gets Put On Here....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:25 am 

Silly Bastard....

I only wanted to ask a simple question and that fecking happens....a load of bollox comes out!!!! sadx sadx sadx

I NEED HELP....

Cos my Grammar in that last post is hatrochious!!!! sadx sadx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 pm 

clappp clappp clappp clappp clappp

Mutley ramblings at its best.

Mr Walker, you are a legend Sir!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:41 am 

You can laugh....but where the feck is my Jacket???? sctatchinghead sctatchinghead

I left it next to my....er....er....life!!!! sadx violin sadx

But I'll bounce back!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See!!!! :grin: