Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: What's This Country Coming To????
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:09 am 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12903670

If/when they are found....every fecker who was with the person who fired the gun want fecking stringing up!!!! rage rage rage

Anyone firing a Gun with intention to kill/maim....DEATH!!!! rage rage rage

Anyone found with a Gun on them....LIFE....and I mean LIFE....no ifs or buts!!!! rage rage rage

Anyone stabbing someone....LIFE....and I mean LIFE!!!! rage rage rage

Anyone found with a knife on them without a good reason....20 fecking years!!!! rage rage rage

It's about time this country took up a Zero Tolerance approach!!!! rage confised rage

IT MAKES MY FECKING BLOOD BOIL!!!! rage rage rage

Post subject: Re: What's This Country Coming To????
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 am 

BTW....They'll be some sick feckers trying to hide/cover up for these feckers as we speak!!!! rage rage rage

20 years for those kunts aswell!!!! rage rage rage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm 

Well said that man, about time the punishment fit the crime!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:33 am 

Faceache wrote:
Well said that man, about time the punishment fit the crime!

I'm glad some fecker agrees with me!!!! :shock: :grin:

What is it that's happening....what I'm trying to say is....something as tragic as that happens....and no-one apart from you Mr.Ache and Mr.Kintit has an opinion!!!! confised confised confised

The Bunker was Born on Different opinions....today/yesterday....it seems they were left....(I really hate calling any Pools player you know and I had one lined up then but I can't do it)....outside next to the no comment Green Bin!!!! sadx sadx sadx

It's A Sad Day when even The Bunker turns to Felicity O'Hanrhahan Burke from The East Coast Main Line North East Mail and says....

NO COMMENT!!!! sadx sadx violin sadx sadx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:32 pm 

Why does every thread turn into political point scoring? All parties have got it wrong on sentencing for a long time....end of.

I can't fault anyone for not commenting, you pretty much summed it up for everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:47 pm 

MutleyRules wrote:
Anyone firing a Gun with intention to kill/maim....DEATH!!!! rage rage rage

Would that be by firing squad?

NOTE: Any statements made by me are, for the avoidance of doubt and arseyness, my opinion and not necessarily absolute fact nor are they necessarily shared by the people who own and run this board

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:12 pm 

Location: Following Hartlepool's number one golfist Tiger Woods
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... ion-target

Kids on bikes FFS.
banghead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 pm 

...quite right pal.... I am down in that London and its like the wild west down here- bit like Church street on a Saturday night but with guns!! This is my first post on here so hope it goes well- my good pal mark introduced me to pools over 20 yrs ago, and although I have seen matches at the Nou Camp, Wembley, Munich Olympske Stadion, Parken Copenhagen, Old Trafford, The Emirates, etc etc.... nothing beats the Victoria ground on a freezing cold Tuesday night in February.... Heaven!! Tho my Cypriot roots mean that I cant take the cold as well as my monkey appreciating poolie chums... never mind, a cup of hot bovril does the trick... By the way, mark, get well soon.... I hear you are a bit poorly in that Artlepool.... watching Pools should cheer you up!? Then again, maybe not, they are as predictable as a mad bewer in a shoe sale.... thats why we love them, their predictable unpredictableness.... :laugh: I know you read your beloved Poolie Bunker, so hope this cheers you up!!! So in answer to "Whats this country coming to???".... well whatever it is, at least one thing remains constant in this ever changing World of unpredictability... whatever happens, Pools will be Pools, and having watched them for over 20 years now... the frustration, anger, "joy", disbelief I have felt, prove to me this is a relationship like NO OTHER. . I cant divorce this one!! ;-) ha ha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 pm 

Anyway, regarding that Gun thing... all these young twots down here think it is "sick" to be in a gang... so until hard sentences and really hard deterrents are introduced, we will be constantly dealing with idiots who think they are living in an episode of "boyz in da hood"... it is a fine line between tougher policing and an Orwellian state... but sometimes you HAVE to be HARD and fair... not too soft. The kids ALL go on about respect.... but they HAVE to be taught it first.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 pm 

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwes ... panic-yet/

That article goes a very gentle way about suggesting that race is the reason that these things aren't dealt with by the authorities.

I personally think race doesn't come into it simply the fear of offending people.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:11 pm 

Read "On The Edge" by Charlie Carroll. Carroll was a teacher down south, he gave up a cushy teaching job got himself a VW camper van and went around the country doing supply teaching in some tough schools.

He writes a grim journal of in-school behaviour that mirrors outside saturday night type behaviour. Pages 149-160 are disturbing. He is almost destroyed by a 13 year old boy.

It is a good book that has received some mixed press within teaching but throws a lot of light onto current UKplc !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:50 pm 

Yes that is all true regarding what has been said above- I have visited and stayed in Hartlepool many a time, and feel it is definitely a social/class issue, not a racial one.... I was born and grew up in Hackney East London, a tough part of town which has got worse over the years, but I feel it is kind of a "self fulfilling prophecy", in that people from Hackney used to be portrayed badly in the media, hence they behaved that way... I get that feeling too when I visit pools- when good programmes are cut because of government cuts, it only exacerbates the feeling of hopelessness, hence the behaviour of the young reflects that. Dont get me wrong, BOTH Hackney and Hartlepool have some GREAT areas, and quite affluent too, but its the feeling of unease that people worry about and "dangerous kids"....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm 

In other news, the Daily Sport looks like its sceasing trading

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12942417

clappp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 am 

Chip Fireball wrote:
as for people not expressing an opinion....what are people meant to say ?

Express an opinion on The Bunker....that's what i'm saying....no fecker did....until....someone did!!!! :roll:

Isn't this is what the Bunker is about....OPINIONS....Some Bollox....Most Proved as fact by eminent Blerks in white Socks....and the rest 100% reliable cos it was posted by a member of The Bunker who just happened to er....post it at the rig....then....etc like!!!! :coool:

I can see arkeholo....them kunts off Time Team....Beardy Divs' with shitty Trowel thingys digging up Computers in 1000 years time....and they won't work!!!! confised

And you know why???? sctatchinghead sctatchinghead

A Dodgy Transformer....and no Leccy cos China owns it....yep!!!!

But anyway....say that they never owned the World and some hippy fecker found this....he'd have a Chronicle of my Life....and my Teachings....and my Predictions....and in years to come I'd be renowed as the 'Drunken Shit Talker' but who talked and it came true!!!!

They'd probably even depicit me with a Beard....can I just put a stop to that....I can't even grow Giant Cats that chase Minature Giraffes....but what I can tell you is....and this is Gospel this like....no fecker ccan....with a Double C....I could have just deleted one of the C's....but I couldn't be arsed....I've got better things to do with my time....like explaining why I just never deleted that second 'C'!!!! sadx

There's another 5 minutes of my life gone in a puff of smoke!!!! sadx sadx

It did actually go that aswell....that fecker who won/lost X-Factor who's Gay as a fecking queer kunt....but just might be a nice lad....had a Tab next to me and I was on his Nipper....next thing I know....Smoke....he's gone!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Then found out on local radio that he's actually a Romanian Smoking Dog Walker that every now and then....for effect....pours Talc about his and others Coats and Jackets!!!! confised confised

I've actually spoke to him....and this is the Gods honest Truth....

I couldn't understand a word the ignorant kunt said....I don't spkrekin feck all....if you don't speak English....There's plebty of Colleges/Universities to pretend that you are learning!!!! :coool: :coool:

Come on....I done that in 3rd year....you want to stay here and better yourself....so do I....but shit happens....usually when you least expect it like it did to me the other day whilst getting questioned about a grape....I smelt like shit the next day....but that was as far as it went....actually it lingered till Thursday....but I don't want to tell a lie....that's just me!!!! :coool:

Why try and impress someone with Lies???? sctatchinghead sctatchinghead

I'm impressed with 'Lie Ins'....and if anyone can beat 6 on the trot get in touch with Norris McQwirter....or even his son....cos Norris is dead and it could take a time for him to oick the phone up....but if he did I reckon it would be a Record....well done Norris!!!! :coool:
Roy Castle....that's a fecking laugh....not in the funny HA HA sense....that would be just against everything I stand for....If someone isn't here Do Not Abuse and Ridicule Them....no what I mean is....

Roy Castle....Ha fecking Ha....Record Breaker....it must have took some guts, Bravery and shear willpower to suck the arse and exhaled tab smoke off everyone you met who was actually minding their own fecking business whilst enjoying a Tab in the open air!!!! confised
You only play the Trumpet....sorry....I forgot you were Dead and over 15 Billion people are to blame for your death....another record!!!! :coool: :coool:

Some pattern emerging here....

BTW....Roy....I was that sick of choking on your car exhaust Fumes whilst making my way to work that I employed a Lemur from Madagascar to take my place....she'll be round 8am to bloke smoke in your face whilst revving up a bag of kaylie full of sherbert type of stuff!!!! :coool:

Learnt your lesson then Roy????

No???? sctatchinghead

Well that's another Record Roy....I remember you....but no fecker round the Clubs do....sad Mr.Castle....but true!!!! sadx sadx

But if I did ever bump into you and you wanted to turn me into a Zombie/Dodgepot/Ginge....I'd run at you....not away from you....but whilst clutching in my pathetic withered gnarled fecked hand something really scary....I must apologise at this moment cos I can't think of anything that I would be clutching in my pathetic withered gnarled fecked hand that is really scary....2 minutes....Right....got something....a Stoat with a copy of Rembrandhts 'Field With Combine Harvester Doing Nowt Cos the Combine Harvest Bloke Is Chasing Wrens With Upturned Chair whilst giggling not to himself but everyone within earshot' [sigh]!!!! :roll:

I digress....Roy Castle....Dedication....Top Dead Bloke Who Was A Minor Celebrity When alive But Once Gone Killed The British Pub Trade....surely a Record....and I as one....applaud you!!!! clappp clappp clappp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 am 

BTW....If I won the Euro Lottery....not much of a chance like cos I don't do it....but I do the Normal Lottery....not much chance of winning that either cos my numbers are rubbish....and I usually forget to put them on anyway!!!! sadx

And it's only another stealth tax anyway....that's not very stealthy....(a Word?)....only us poor gets put it and if we win we blow the lot on Quad Bikes and Tins of Devon Custard for the Dog....it doesn't last long!!!! sadx sadx

Winning the Lottery I think would be aburden to most....if not all people....so what I'd like to say is....and Lottery Winners on here....or in the future....if your Burdens get too heavy and skemitised....let me lift your Burden and I will help others....contact me by PM if you win a Tenner or above!!!! :coool:
Charity begins with putting a Pound on and then sharing your Burden with other(s)....other will do....Lord Give Us....Lord Giveth Away....(tsk)!!!! sadx

Honestly Mr.Chip....If I won Millions on the Lottery I would love to help this Town!!!!
For starters I'd move away....thus helping bring the Burgalry rate in the area down!!!! :coool:
And that's about it....oh hauld on....there is something I'd like to give to....no it's gone....darn and buggery....it's slipped my mind....never mind....maybe next time!!!! :coool:
But if I was ever needed on TV for some 'made-up charity' thingybob....I'll be there like a shot....endorsing it....stroking abanonded Kittens, pointing at African peoples filling water into old tyres and then walking miles....cos they got lost....divvy gets....stroking auld leathery scruffy horses in peoples kitchens in Darlington!!!! rage rage rage
Who'd have bastard thought that in this day and age....it beggars belief and I still find it hard to believe....Kitchens in Darlington!!!! :shock: :shock:

What the feck was I going on about....It was something dead important aswell....I'll remember when it's too late....always happens!!!! banghead banghead banghead

Fecking knew it....if you smell gas....don't strike a match....get a light off the Oven and be on the safe side!!!! :coool:

Good job I had my thinking head on....or we could have been blown to timbury yoo-ooh....look it up if you don't believe me....it's a real place in Western South East Inner Mongolia that's never been explored by Man....well their might be some tribes who live there quite happily without our interferience....and we are well educated to leave well alone but educate if they are willing!!!!
They haven't even got shoes....scruffy gets!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Remember do not inerfere with their way of life....it could have a knock on effect that could alter the outcome of the next 1000 years!!!! confised confised

Hilarious....I don't know where to look....the bewers don't wear Bras or Vests....no wonder the hang like Baggy Goats Necks!!!! :shock: :shock:
And that isn't been disrespectful....I'm just telling it how it is....sad but true!!!! :coool:

Will it be ok to give the kids crayons???? sctatchinghead

I don't see why not....go ahead....they will enjoy them I'm sure!!!! :coool: :coool:

Oh well....it would help if they had a colouring-in book between them....or even something that wasn't mucky and lice ridden!!!! sadx sadx

I've got It!!!! :coool: :grin: :coool:

I know exactly how to enhance these peoples lives for the better....even though they were well happy before we came along and took the piss out off long titties etc....it will also bring much needed revenue to the area which will mean essential and top quality items like Crayons will be in abundance for these impoverished things....much like water, food, money, dvd's is for us in the better and well of countries!!!! :coool: :coool:

So if you want to make a difference and actually give these pygmies....(they didn't actually realise they were little feckers until I walked into their village....I'll just say one thing....when they seen me they shit it)!!!! :shock: :shock:
I never....I was more in shock that this village was ran by Gnomes!!!! confised

But anyway....to make a difference to their life and help....Give Money & Lets Help Modernise The Inner Jungle Of Hunabla....£1 is all that is needed for a Double Adaptor....£20 buys some cheap Tables &Chairs....£50 buys 1 Gambling Machine with Double Nudges and flashing lights etc....that can keep an impoverished family happy for days....£8.65 buys an extension cable....I could go on the same vein but I think you get the idea....'Arcades In The Jungle'....no-one can hear you when you want change....COMING SOON!!!! :coool: :coool:

Imagine the lives that will be transformed....dreams dreamt....Jungle Clearence cleared....The New Las Vegas....in the Jungle!!!! :coool:

Our Opponents say....'Boo'!!!!

We say....'Hold your Cherries and wait for the fruit'!!!!

Our Opponents say....'What About The Acres of Jungle Lost'????

We Say....'With our new roads you'll never be lost again in the Jungle....unless you get chased by a Giant Sloth that wants to Cuddle you'!!!!

Our opponents say....'What about the indigenous people who you are uprooting, who've never seen pale man before and is scared and yeah shitting it'!???

We say....'We are not uprooting....infact you could say we are 'Branching' out and offering these coloureds a better chance in life!!!! Throw down your spear and carry a bucket full of Dollars for change for the Gamblers....earn Tips with no extra cost to your immediate family if declared soon/quick enough....don't be afraid....go for it....Nudge Hold and it'll drop in....you'll never have to hunt again....get some fecker else to do it....if you can find any food/animals that is!!!!

Our opponents say....Yeah....The Wildlife, where's it gone????

We say....The Wildlife is getting hunted and always has been....where do you think it is....sat opposite you reading the daily mail....nah....they are Underground in man-made caves that the Hippos made themselves by gnawing at roots and stems that led under ground to the hellhole they now call home....Hippos like hellholes....ask Stephen Fry!!!!
The Wildlife of the region/area will not be affected by the Arcade....infact it'll prove popular cos of the flashing lights and woo woo sounds!!!!

Our Opponents....say....come on....we have never been told who has Butchered and Raped and Pillaged this once unspoilt Jungle that was unknown to man except the Special few who have lived here for 1000's of years in peace and harmony and basically, overnight, ripped it's insides out....and opened an Arcade that will only be frequented by Tribesmen with Money to Burn....but what of the others....how will they survive....will they want to survive now that this obscene and tacky seaside edifice has been allowed to open 100's of miles from the sea and 100's of miles from anywhere....I fear for them all....people, animals and don't forget the pants that make up loads of this area of Jungle including trees and Shrubs etc....so tell us!!!!

We say....what was the question again....hahaha....only kidding....you know who owns this company that has bought this land and that has built and opened....with hugh fanfare....a Modern Arcade....in The Jungle....you don't need to ask me....but if you must....and I offer no appologies from this No.1 Global Company....they reach out and their best for Our Earth....That means everything on it and in it....this Multi-national Company has cut emmisions in its factories and actually saved Britain 8 Million in the last year by keeping it safe and investing in Security, IT and Global Marketing Systems....Yes....That Company is Greggs....and we are proud of our hard to reach Arcades with Tuppenny Slot, Donkey Derby, Teddy In A Cage & Poke It With A Stick....all top of the range Hi-Tech games suitable for the Jungle Clearence....and don't forget the Greggs Superstore built just next door to the car Wash that use to be a natural water hole for scores....ok....hundreds....it use to be stoyed out with all sorts....now....Greggs Mothers with no Children but a Pram!?!? sctatchinghead

But what about the Wildlife....and I emphsise (and still can't spell it)....Wild....

They say it's called Evolution....Wild Animals becaome domestic Animals!!!! :coool:
And after a bit of coxong, shoving pulling, whipping etc....Aye....they love it and blend in with the excitment and thrills of The Arcade....they soon dispell the stale drink and tabs and various other odours that permeate from the welcoming frontage....which may I add brings ambience to this once sparesly populated Haven....a haven that is now opened up to one and all....animal and beast alike....aslong as they have a few coppers to feed these Mechanical vibrant rolling shuffling nudging Beasts that will bring wonder and awe to all who indulge!!!!

We say....but why an unspoilt and beautiful part of Gods earth????

They say....why not....if we build it....they will come and they will come and transform this beauty with their own!!!!

We say....but what if you haven't got change????

They say....See the lady in the Booth!!!!

GREGGS....PIES, PASTIES AND GAMING MACHINES IN THE MOST HARD TO REACH PLACES WITH VICIOUS ANIMALS THAT ARE SOON TAMED FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT AND ENTERTAINEMENT....HOLD THAT CHERRY AND NUDGE UP!!!! :coool: :coool:

PLEASE BE AWARE AND VIGILENT....AND ARCADE COULD BE OPENING UP NEXT DOOR TO YOU BRINGING MISERY TO MULIPLE RARE SPECIES AND SPWANING UNMARRIED MOTHERS AND BABES WITH DUMMIES ON A LACE WITH TEA IN A BOTTLE....DON'T JUST STAND THERE....ACT....NOW....BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

THIS WAS A PARTY POLITICAL BROADCAST BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ANTI-ARCADE IN JUNGLES THAT HARMS GNU'S AND OTHER WILD THINGS THAT USUALLY WOULDN'T HARM A FLY BUT OUR PROBLEM IS....GIVE AN IMPOVERISHED BOY, CHILD, BEAST THAT'S IMPOVERISHED £5 IN SILVER....THAT IMPOVERISHED BOY, CHILD, BEAST BECOMES AN ADDICT AND ONLY DREAMS OF TOKENS AND FORGETS THE VALUES IN LIFE AND WILL GRADUALLY AND MOST UNFORTUNATLY FOR ALL CONCERNED, ESPECIALLY THE VICTIM, KILL FOR THEIR NEXT £5's WORTH OF SILVER PLEASE....IT'S NOT A PRETTY SIGHT AND WE HOPE TO ERADICATE ARCADES FROM THE WORLDS JUNGLES AND MAKE ALL JUNGLES ARCADE FREE BUT FREE FOR THE BEASTS AND MAN TO AHVE THEIR 'TOKEN' IN LIFE AND STOP EXTENSION LEADS FROM CLOGGING UP THE JUNGLE FLOOR AND NEVER MIND TACKY BUNTING IN THE CANOPY THAT CAN TANGLE YOUNG APES AND DISLOCATE THEIR TENDER YOUNG THUMBS....I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN....ERR....PARTY!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:05 pm 

:laugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 pm 

didnt even read what you said mutters, but still laughed looking at the various rage and banghead and the occasional CAPS LOCK bits
clappp clappp clappp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:42 pm 

First rant of Mutleys that I have read and I dont know whether to say FFS or well done.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:25 am 

I can't even be arsed to read that meself!!!! :sad:
Hahahaha
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2