Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Upcoming tv and fillum appearances
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:40 am 

Now then fella's.

I know how much you love me and all that so i thought I would let you know what I have been up to of late.

After my recent tour of the world I have decided to find something else to occupy my mind. As you will all be aware, I am a very talented thespian having starred in theatre productions as a kid including Joseph and his Amazing Tehnicolour Dreamgoat.

I have decided to try my hoof in the tv/fillum business. I have been inundated with offers to appear in lots of upcoming fillums and television programmes.

As usual I will keep you all up to date with the latest happenings and treat you to some goodies including photos and behind the scenes banter.

Oh and dont you worry, I will still make time to get back to see Pools I (and my fookin banner better be there or else..)

Post subject: Re: Upcoming tv and film appearances
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:45 am 

Day 1: Heroes

Every fookers been talking about this 'heroes' sh*t. Ive not seen it meself but what better way of finding out about it than appearing in it!

Heck, if they call a programme heroes then it is only right that yours truly is in it.

I timed my arrival at the set perfectly, just as they were taking some publicity photos.

My spade managed to sweet-talk the cameraman gadgie into letting me have a copy of the first photo. This is appearing all over the world apparently but me being so good an all, here is a sneak preview...

Post subject: Re: Upcoming tv and film appearances
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:09 am 
You can have her.

I have. :grin:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]