Username:  
Password:  
Register 
It is currently Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: The legendary POK Ricky Martin thread,
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Ricky Martin is Gay

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8594121.stm

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
I really have no idea who that is!!!!

_________________
personal assistant to Nelson the German Shepherd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 am
Posts: 18484
Location: Up Jack's Arse in America
Who is Ricky Martin? sctatchinghead

_________________
Deep down inside you know I'm always right

NOTE: Any statements made by me are, for the avoidance of doubt and arseyness, my opinion and not necessarily absolute fact nor are they necessarily shared by the people who own and run this board


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 9126
Never heard of him..............assuming it is a him. sctatchinghead

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Posts: 3559
Location: Still trying to find myself
I've heard of him and to be honest I don't care.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 am
Posts: 18484
Location: Up Jack's Arse in America
Warwick Hunt wrote:
I've heard of him and to be honest I don't care.


I bet the BBC do though. :evil: bbolt

_________________
Deep down inside you know I'm always right

NOTE: Any statements made by me are, for the avoidance of doubt and arseyness, my opinion and not necessarily absolute fact nor are they necessarily shared by the people who own and run this board


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:27 pm
Posts: 2175
Location: Frodsham where ladies have plums in their mouth
Enrique Martin Morales (born December 24, 1971),[1] better known by his stage name Ricky Martin, is a Puerto Rican pop singer who achieved prominence, first as a member of the Latin boy band Menudo, then as a solo artist after 1991.

I don't care either.

_________________
I think I know A Short Cut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm 
He's just living la vida loca.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 21212
Translation 'a crazy life'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
I was genuninely shocked when I heard the news. Apparantly, he has two kids that he fathered so I hope it won't have too much of an effect on them.

I remember first hearing Living La Vida Loca when I was at primary school in 1999 - a great song.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 12:16 pm
Posts: 12708
Location: Back of the net
:roll:

_________________
“Jonathan had two days with us and decided to retire from football."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm 
Poolie of Kent wrote:
I was genuninely shocked when I heard the news. Apparantly, he has two kids that he fathered so I hope it won't have too much of an effect on them.

I remember first hearing Living La Vida Loca when I was at primary school in 1999 - a great song.



I didn't realise he'd died!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
You were shocked PoK, you must not get out much at Uni becasue when I first saw Ricky Martin I though that guy is a bit fruity.

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Posts: 3559
Location: Still trying to find myself
Thank heavens George Michael & Boy george ars straight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:27 pm
Posts: 2175
Location: Frodsham where ladies have plums in their mouth
Warwick Hunt wrote:
Thank heavens George Michael & Boy george ars straight.


Sometimes typos are priceless :laugh:

_________________
I think I know A Short Cut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Compo wrote:
You were shocked PoK, you must not get out much at Uni becasue when I first saw Ricky Martin I though that guy is a bit fruity.



Could have fooled me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
He was one of the last people I'd ever expected to announce anything like that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:59 pm
Posts: 30059
Location: Picking Sleep Out Of A Jack Russell's Eye!!!!
confised You are kidding right???? sctatchinghead

_________________
I Don't Want Fop Goddamnit....I am A Dapper Dan Man!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Poolie of Kent wrote:
He was one of the last people I'd ever expected to announce anything like that.


Have you seen how he dances for a white man, that says it all.

He also has a pet bird a cockatoo bbolt

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 21212
Whats white got to do with it, all the 'wiggling' is now to foot placement more than anything else.

My ex (Spanish) reckons that the only one in the Spanish world who didn't know he was a poof was him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
me and Mutters like to do drunk singing and pissed dad's dancing - does that count?

_________________
personal assistant to Nelson the German Shepherd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
parmopooly wrote:
me and Mutters like to do drunk singing and pissed dad's dancing - does that count?


Only if you "shake you bomm, bomm, shake you bomm bomm"

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:00 am
Posts: 20758
POK confirming he is a wind up.

_________________
I'd recommend a more stealthy plan than googling 'afternoon tea dog'.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Poolie of Kent wrote:
He was one of the last people I'd ever expected to announce anything like that.


Have you met anyone who is gay because Ricky Martin had all the "qualities" you would expect.

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 21212
I fail to see the connection between dancing and being a pillow biter.

Lets look at the Village People; can I safely assume that anyone who has anything to do with construction, police, firemen, red indians, or motorbikes all play the pink oboe?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Posts: 3559
Location: Still trying to find myself
If POK is shocked about Ricky Martin, wait till Robbie Williams comes out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 12:16 pm
Posts: 12708
Location: Back of the net
Warwick Hunt wrote:
wait till Robbie Williams comes out.



LOL dont be daft! :laugh:

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

_________________
“Jonathan had two days with us and decided to retire from football."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Compo wrote:
Poolie of Kent wrote:
He was one of the last people I'd ever expected to announce anything like that.


Have you met anyone who is gay because Ricky Martin had all the "qualities" you would expect.


What are those "qualities" then, Compo?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Compo wrote:
Poolie of Kent wrote:
He was one of the last people I'd ever expected to announce anything like that.


Have you met anyone who is gay because Ricky Martin had all the "qualities" you would expect.


What are those "qualities" then, Compo?


Having loads of fit girl mate, but never going out with any of them. Having good dress sence, oh and liking cocks

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
But he managed to father two children. How did he manage that if at least he didn't like girls?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 6402
Poolie of Kent wrote:
But he managed to father two children. How did he manage that if at least he didn't like girls?


Did you really just write that, have you no idea how he managed to have kids :shock:

JEEZZZZZZZZZZZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
All we know is that he's got two children. We don't how he had them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
What is this, Dragon's Den? :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Ok that maybe fair enough about Barrymore and the surrogate mother, but maybe Martin didn't want to answer then because he felt it wasn't anybody's business at the time.

If that was the case then, I admit it seems strange for him to have done that and now want to tell everybody about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Image

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:53 pm 
Poolie of Kent wrote:
All we know is that he's got two children. We don't how he had them.



I don't know, maybe he had sexual intercourse with a woman, at least twice??

Crazy I know.

Edit; I've just read the article, I thought Mr POK was asking how a Gay man could possibly have kids, which wouldn't be beyond his naivety to be fair!!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 pm 
parmopooly wrote:
me and Mutters like to do drunk singing and pissed dad's dancing - does that count?



Me & Mutts are dancing our way down York Rd when the Gloids go down, if thats OK by the board elders mind you


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Ok that maybe fair enough about Barrymore and the surrogate mother, but maybe Martin didn't want to answer then because he felt it wasn't anybody's business at the time.

If that was the case then, I admit it seems strange for him to have done that and now want to tell everybody about it.


Basically, he jizzed in a cup and got the turkey baster out for the surrogate mother. Are you so thick to understand the reason he didnt come out, it would have hurt his career in america where they hate the gays.

He has come out now, funnily enough, as he is writing his autobiography and his music career has ended, therefore his book sales will go up and will now have the gay community banging his drum (so to speak) being a gay icon.

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Compo wrote:
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Ok that maybe fair enough about Barrymore and the surrogate mother, but maybe Martin didn't want to answer then because he felt it wasn't anybody's business at the time.

If that was the case then, I admit it seems strange for him to have done that and now want to tell everybody about it.


Basically, he jizzed in a cup and got the turkey baster out for the surrogate mother. Are you so thick to understand the reason he didnt come out, it would have hurt his career in america where they hate the gays.

He has come out now, funnily enough, as he is writing his autobiography and his music career has ended, therefore his book sales will go up and will now have the gay community banging his drum (so to speak) being a gay icon.


Not everybody in America hates gay people. This is the country that's just elected their first black president. People have changed.

It's only in the Bible belt Southern states really where people still vote Republican and are afraid of change that homosexuality is frowned upon.

As for becoming a gay icon, he was never a gay icon when he was at the height of his fame, so I doubt just because he's announced he's gay, that he'll become a gay icon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 pm 
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Compo wrote:
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Ok that maybe fair enough about Barrymore and the surrogate mother, but maybe Martin didn't want to answer then because he felt it wasn't anybody's business at the time.

If that was the case then, I admit it seems strange for him to have done that and now want to tell everybody about it.


Basically, he jizzed in a cup and got the turkey baster out for the surrogate mother. Are you so thick to understand the reason he didnt come out, it would have hurt his career in america where they hate the gays.

He has come out now, funnily enough, as he is writing his autobiography and his music career has ended, therefore his book sales will go up and will now have the gay community banging his drum (so to speak) being a gay icon.


Not everybody in America hates gay people. This is the country that's just elected their first black president. People have changed.

As for becoming a gay icon, he was never a gay icon when he was at the height of his fame, so I doubt just because he's announced he's gay, that he'll become a gay icon.


Ricky Martin wasn't a Gay icon!!?!?

Because, right hard bastards love his music. Proper hairy biker types, and heavy metal fans.

Not at all Women and Gays.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Livin' La Vida Loca was number 1 in the UK. Surely that meant that it had a wide appeal to people.

I bet Mr I's danced to the song on the odd occasion in one of his salsa classes - it doesn't mean to say he's gay if he enjoyed it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Not everybody in America hates gay people. This is the country that's just elected their first black president. People have changed.

It's only in the Bible belt Southern states really where people still vote Republican and are afraid of change that homosexuality is frowned upon.

As for becoming a gay icon, he was never a gay icon when he was at the height of his fame, so I doubt just because he's announced he's gay, that he'll become a gay icon.


rolfl which world do you live in, Ricky Martin not a gay icon. You will be telling us next "I am what I am" isnt the gay anthem.

Back on Uncle Barrack again Pok, I know about the USA i have been there a lot, however saying that you are gay when your growing you career in america (esp in music) will harm your sales, because of the Republican and south people wont buy your records.

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Ricky Martin wasn't considered at the height of his career to be a gay icon.

As for President Obama, he's a legend, he always was and he always will be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 pm 
POK Gloria Gaynors 'I will Survive' was a US and UK number one.

Due to it's wide appeal I'd imagine?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Yeah, it's a great song, we shouldn't discount it just because of its age etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:21 pm 
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Yeah, it's a great song, we shouldn't discount it just because of its age etc.


It is the gayest song I could possibly think of, off the top of my head.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
Yubep wrote:
genuinly shocked? Like you were when the bill was cancelled and 24 was cancelled. Every f*** thing shocks you, christ son get out more. The last person ever youd imagine to come out? A single bloke who loves singing and dancing, yeah he must have been the first of his kind to come out.


What about Tony Christie? He sung, he's single and he's as straight as a die as far as I can tell.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Five minutes from the Priestfield Stadium.
PJ_Poolie wrote:
Poolie of Kent wrote:
Yeah, it's a great song, we shouldn't discount it just because of its age etc.


It is the gayest song I could possibly think of, off the top of my head.


There have been other seemingly "cheesy" songs that have come after it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
you sir are an idiot what he was saying is you dont have to be around and come out to be a gay icon (hence his use of gloria gaynor)

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One of the worst kept secrets of the last 10 years
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 12959
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
also why do you love Barrack Obama, you say he is a legend but what has he done for 1) this country 2) you personally and 3) the world

_________________
"Whenever you're feeling stupid just remember, some people believe the Earth is 6000 years old"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Gadgies online

Dodgepots browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  







The Bunker. The only HUFC forum with correct spelling and grammar.